LOST VAMPIRE MATES PT.2

Y/N : WHAAAT YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME. I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU
Y/N/D: SHUT UP Y/N.....YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY HIM NO MATTER WHAT!

SUGA POV

I was watching all the drama that dad and y/n were doing but inside of me I was feeling very bad for my younger sister.

BACK TO Y/N POV

I was really angry on my dad but I didn't wanted to argue with him so I left the room. When I reached my room I quickly locked the room and took a pillow and cried out loud on the pillow so no one can hear me. I stood up and broke the mirror into pieces because of anger building inside me but suddenly suga came in the room with the help of teleporting.

Suga : oh my Jesus what you did to your hand..your hand is literally bleeding.
Y/N: I don't even care because this pain is nothing to the pain which I am having right now.
Suga : I know sweety...but dad always do for our best plz understand it.
Y/N: so it doesn't mean that he will not care about my happiness.
Suga : I know sis but plz agree...you won't regret with this marriage I promise.
Y/N: I need some time plz...can you leave.
Suga: okay but take care of yourself.
Y/N: okay
Suga: okay love you sis
Y/N: love you to bro.
With that suga left the room. I needed some fresh air so I dressed my self..

Your dress

Your makeup

Your Shoes

You wore these and teleported to outside..

??? POV

I was walking on the ground and suddenly I saw a girl and my eyes turned red and I couldn't controlled my self and started to follow that girl.

Y/N POV
I felt that someone is following me so I fastened my speed.

??? POV
She fastened her speed but luckily I was fast then her so I catched her and pinned her to the wall and biteed her neck she tried to push me but I was strong. When she fell down I don't know what was inside me but I wanted to look at her face. I kneeled down and saw her and I got shocked.

???: Y/...Y/N WHAAAT

WHO WAS HE THAT KNEW Y/N'S NAME. AND WHY DID HE GOT SHOCKED.

WELL YOU WILL GET IT'S ANSWER IN THE NEXT PART. BUT FOR NOW BYEE

TO BE CONTIENUED

THANK YOU FOR THIS MUCH OF LOVE I LOVE YOU ALL SARANGHAE I PURPLE YOU 💜