LOST VAMPIRE MATES PT.3

What this can't be true...i bitted the princess of the first powerful vampire kingdom. OH MY GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...suddenly I got an idea..I picked her up and teleported to her bedroom not making any noise. I layed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Goodnight and sorry. With that I teleported.

TIME SKIP (TO MORNING)

Y/N  POV

I woke up by the raise of the sun and quickly hided inside the blanket.
And quickly pulled the curtains so the raise don't show up again.
I saw my self in the mirror which was now perfect and there were no scratches over it after getting ready. Suddenly my eyes went to the mark which was on my neck.
Y/N: WHAT THAT BASTARD BITTED ME. I was really angry but I controlled it and putted some foundation on it.
Then teleported to dinning room for breakfast.
Y/N/M: morning sweety
Y/N: morning mom..
But suddenly my dad appeared out of the blue and said
Y/N/D: Y/N you are going to marry in 2 days.
Y/N: I literally got shocked and said WHAT 2 DAYS
Y/N/D : didn't you heard it 2 days means 2 days ok...so plz start your preparation now and don't do any drama.
Y/N: Bu-
I was about to say something but he left so quickly.
Y/N: ugghh I hate you dad..I mumbled.

TIME SKIP TO THE WEDDING DAY (YOUR AUTHOR IS SO FUCKING LAZY) 

YOUR WEDDING DRESS

YOUR MAKEUP

YOUR HEELS

I walked to the aisley holding my  dad's hand

I walked to the aisley holding my  dad's hand. And went to my so called husband. But when I saw his face I got shocked 😲

WHO'S FACE WAS THAT WHICH Y/N SAW AND GOT SHOCKED.

WELL YOU WILL GET IT'S ANSWER IN THE NEXT PART 😉😏

TO BE CONTINUED

THANK YOU FOR THIS MUCH OF LOVE I LOVE YOU GUYS I PURPLE YOU MY ALL READERS 💜💜💜💜