LOST VAMPIRE MATES PT.5

And it was one and only my so called husband.
Jungkook: hello wifey
Y/N: aaaaaa
Jungkook: oh god it's me.

Y/N POV
He tried to come near me but I stood up and went to bed and said...
Y/N: I am not your wifey and plz this is only forced marriage nothing more so plz stop caring for me. With that is drifted into sleep.

JUNGKOOK POV
The words she said somehow hurted me I know she has forgotten her memory but I still belive that your memory will come soon and you will remember me.

AUTHOR'S POV
Now you all were being confused that what's the memory she has forgotten so let's get into flashback

FLASHBACK
Little Y/N : promise me kook you will marry me.
Little jungkook: what but we are very young we are only 7 years old.
Little Y/N: I know but when we will be big you will marry me plz promise me.

LITTLE JUNGKOOK POV
For distracting Y/N'S mind I promised her.
Little jungkook: okay now let's play hide and seek.
Y/N: okay but you will hide and I will count.
Jungkook: okay as you wish.

Y/N started to count but suddenly a men came in a black suit and took Y/N with him..I was so scared that I couldn't spoke out a word soon they disappeared in the thin air and all I could do was DASHI RUN RUN RUN (just joking) I quickly ran from there and reached at Y/N'S Palace and said all those things that happend.

Suga: did you see the face of the men.
Little Jungkook: no
Suga : okay we have to find her very quickly.

AUTHOR'S POV
Suga always had a vision that they are beating you so hard.........the men vanished your memory and throwed you in the forest for werewolf to eat you....but suga had a vision so he quickly went to the forest and took you with him before werewolf could reach you.

LITTLE JUNGKOOK
I was so happy that Y/N was finally found I quickly made my way into her room and hugged her so tight but she pushed me and said.

Y/N: who are you and why are you hugging me.
When she said that I was broke yes she have forgotten her memory. I quickly went out of the room and saw suga and told everything to him.

Suga: it's okay jungkook she will remember her memory don't be sad and plz dont cry go and go to your Palace your parents are waiting outside.
Little jungkook: okay bye hyung.
Suga: bye jungkook.
Soon I went to my Palace.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING (PRESENT)

Y/N POV
I  woke up in the morning but my head was paining very badly and I couldn't tollrate the pain I started shouting suddenly jungkook woke up and started to worry suddenly I fainted.

AUTHOR'S POV
You started to recall you memory. When you woke up you saw jungkook's worry eyes and you hugged him tightly. 

Y/N POV
I missed you kook I have remembered my memory.

TO BE CONTINUED

OKAY YOUR AUTHOR IS WRITING THIS FF AT 2 AM SO I COULDNT WROTE MORE CUAUSE I AM TIRED SO THATS FOR NOW SEE YOU TOMMOROW ARMY'S.