Vera

Locker 201, where is locker 201....hm...if I go any further I'm gonna get lost. The main hall is full of so many doors, you could go in one and pop out the other. I miss my seaside village. "Laz. Come forth." I said, summoning my familiar. "Into a human." I said. Laz turned into a human, pink eyes and harvest gold hair ( yes it is a real color.) magically forming from his whisp body. "I need you to find locker 201 " I said. "Okay. But how am I supposed to.....just walk around, or..." Said Lazaurus , obviously confused about how to go about this. I looked at the scar on his eye, his curly bangs covering his other one. "Into a crow." I said, turning him into a crow. He flew away, searching for my locker. "Goodbye!" I heard a voice yell. "Leave me alone!" I heard the voice say. I looked over to a girl with wolf ears and a tail standing in a fighting pose. Two people were in front of her, holding wands and looking like Harry Potter fanatics . I used my magic to form fists and punched the two people through the wall. "Alright, back to business." I said, as Laz in his crow form landed on my finger. "Into a whisp." I said, and he turned to his original form. "Down the hall, to the right, and two steps down." Said Laz, giving me instructions. "Thank you." I said. "Hey" said that familiar voice. The wolf - human hybrid started walking towards me, her messy hair bouncing up and down as she stomped towards me.

"What? I'm busy. Talk to me when I find my locker." I said. She bonked me on the head. I turned around slowly, an angry look on my face. Flames erupted in a star around me, as I faced my enemy with anger. Laz turned into a human, and held me back. "Let me go." I said. "No." Said Laz. "No violence. You got here only an hour ago, and this is your first day. Don't blow it." Said Lazaurus . But that wasn't the reason. He was hugging me from behind, and it made me feel uneasy. "Fine." I said. The flames disappeared. I walked over to the girl. "What gives you the right to hit my head!" I said. "I could have handled them myself. I don't need your charity." Said the girl. "....." I stayed silent. "But it let me save my strength. Thanks, for that I guess. My name is Crimson. " said the girl. "Vera." I said. And we shook hands. This encounter was the start of a new friendship.

Crimson walked with me to my locker, and showed me around. "Huh." I said. This school had an abandoned archives area. Perfect for my quiet place. She then introduced me to a girl named Luna, who could control light. "She can move it, and produce it or whatever, but sure as hell can't control it when it bounces of a reflective surface. " said Crimson. She then introduced me to Fallen. "Can control the air. But when she has to make a big gust of wind, it either can't stop, or turns into a tornado. This school had to repair several times. " said Crimson. She also introduced me to bubbly. "Whatever you do, do not give her candy. Or the water will keep coming from every place where there is a pipe. She finally introduced me to Nikko. "Hot head. Gets angry very easily, and if you make her angry, her temper will cause her hair to light, and cause the fire alarms to go off." Said Crimson. All of these students showed me kindness, something that has not been shown to me for years. "Outcast" was all I heard from people when they saw me. But these people were nice.