Explanation and such

I was reading your comments about the story. And saw that one of you wanted a full explanation of After the Calamity and continuation of the story.

And so, i will explain to you guys what happened.

After the Calamity about 25 to 30% of the world population was left ( excluding the North American Continent ). some of these survivors were politicians that wanted to influence the current population. Not only that, radiation spread across the 4 continents and thats why they have aura, semblance, and animal traits ( don't question me why wasn't America infected ). These politicians wanted to be powerful. But one problem was that a lot of them remember the Calamity and WW3 ( majority remember WW3 instead of the Calamity, don't ask ). So these politicians used what was left of their influence and power to become what the people call "the Council".
They wanted to change the past so that the people won't revolt and destroy what they made so 10% were killed by government funded bandit tribes and were killed secretly
And re-education was implanted by the Councilors. Until they finally died from their own funded bandits or died naturally.

As to why Atlas is different, it was because the survivors of the killings manage to escape and made their own kingdom, but they changed the history to be the same as the rest of Remnant.

Ozpin and Salem's story all started in the UK they were a happy family until the disaster, they were separated and were infected by the radiation. Ozpin and Salem got amnesia but not a fully matured one. They remember that they were at a castle with their children but then the Calamity started. Their children where killed after that and were separated since the UK sank and the rest is history.

After they were separated Salem changed to the Grimm Queen due to a modified radiation
.....thing and mixed with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oil.

( idk wtf is thi-, is this even on the story?!
. . .
Alright, fine.)

Well, thats it Oil....( don't you dare asked this ).

Anyways, back to this BS.

where was I?....oh yeah with the Wizard of Oz.

So, Ozpin got to the shore of Vale, with no memory of the disaster or anything. But got a different memory of him and Salem fighting.

I'll continue this tomorrow cuz i'm currently sick ( i'm not positive for Covid-19 ). So if any you can asks me tomorrow. So thanks for reading, BYE!!!