Chapter 19 (Real one)

March 13, 2042

Kennedy Space Center
Control Room

"Launching Arkbird in T-minus 30 seconds" a ground controller said. As he and others are preparing to launch the Arkbird to space.

"This will be the largest object that the mass drive will launch." The man in charge of this operation, Harry Williams, a man from the UK, said. "I can't believe you Yanks made such tech that not even Russia can't nor China can compete."

"Well, with a little bit of American engenuity and freedom, you can make anything." His second-in-command, Ryan Waltz, said.

"Arkbird launch in T-minus 20 seconds" the ground controller said.

"Ready the mass drive for launch." Harry said.

"Readying mass drive" the drive operator then preps the mass drive for launch.

They waited for a few seconds until the mass drive is good.

"All set, systems green, we are a go." The drive operator said.

"Arkbird's engines are a green

"Arkbird launch in T-minus 10...

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Launch!"

Then outside, the Arkbird's engines propelled the craft while the mass drive is launching it via magnetic rail system.

"Control, passing checkpoint 1"
.
.
.
.
.
"Passing checkpoint 2."
.
.
.
.
.
"Passing checkpoint 3."
.
.
.
.
.
"Lift off!"

The whole control room was silent for a minute then...

"Launch successful."

The whole room erupted with cheers as the mass drive successfully launched the Arkbird.

"Well Atlas, let's see if you can beat the U.S.of A."

March 14, 2042

White House
Oval Office

"Mr. President, Arkbird launch is success, we can finally clear out the debris from old sats and the moon's shattered remains." The Chief of Space Operations, Markus Leonne.
Said.

"Good work, once its in orbit you can finally start clearing debris field." Johnson said.

"Yes sir!" the chief said as he saluted.
The president then turned the connection off.

"May God bless America." He said as he look towards D.C.

"Looks like the world is changing." He said. "But, i have a feeling that it would not end."

"The world is watching and i am in a front row seat in this endeavor." He said.
"Ashley, where's my coffee."
He then went out of his office to get coffee.

March 14, 2042

City of Vale
Amity Colosseum

Team RWBY stood at the far end of a large tunnel, looking down at a bright light in the distance.

"Well this is it, you guys ready?" Ruby asked.

"Ready?! Pfft? You should know! I was born ready!" Yang confidently grinned.