13.

"That's me." Han smirked.

"But you.. you were dead.. the autopsy report came in.. you- but how?" I stammered.
"I altered the file. That's all. It's nothing special." Han shrugged, helping me down from the wall.

"You killed Changbin..." I said.

"Well, Hyunjin did that. That's why my method was all wrong. He was rushing. Same with Seungmin. All I told him was to burn the evidence. I really didn't mean for Seungmin to be hurt. Although, Changbin wasn't an accident. He was getting wayyy to close to you for my liking." Han said, his voice bitter, before he smiled again.

"I did this all for you, Y/N! Every criminal you told me you hated is gone! I killed them for you! And, I made a case you couldn't solve that easily. Isn't that nice of me." He said, hovering over me.

"You killed my friend.. Han.. and I thought you were dead.." I whispered.

"Well, that was necessary.. I'm sorry.." Han mumbled, grabbing a bandage and wrapping it around my leg, creating a splint from a long stick of wood.

"I'm also sorry about your leg.. but, I know knowing you, you'd attack me if you could move, and you'd run off, and get me arrested.. and saying I'm legally dead, no one would believe you.. so I think it's safer if you stay here." He explained, sitting down next to me.

I felt sobs rise in my chest, my body trembling.
"Han.. how could you.. you're hurting people.."

I whispered through tears, turning to look at him. "You've become the one thing I despise. And you know that."

"The people I killed deserved it. Hyunjin did most of the dirty work on the other two. I told you that. The fire Felix was in was all on me though. He was meant to die that day, you know. They all deserve to die. If only you heard some of their fantasies, their darkest secrets, Y/N. Then you'd understand." Han went on.
"Felix never did anything.." I said.

"Felix never did anything.. he WANTED you to himself, Y/N. He had disgusting dreams about you. Isn't that sick. He deserves to burn." Han yelled, stomping his foot.

"I don't believe you. Han, you're the one who's obsessed. You're sick, and you need help. Why didn't you ever talk to me." I questioned.

"Because you wouldn't get it. You were too busy with the others to realise what I felt. Which, is why I did all this. For your attention, Y/N, and for your heart." Han said.

"Well, you've gotten your attention. But my respect for you is gone, Han Jisung, and you're not going to get it back." I scoffed.

"Ah, you see that's where your wrong. Before I became a detective, I studied in psychology. I understand the human mind better than most. I know what can break it, torment it, and control it. All it takes is for a bit of pain, and you'll love me again. Don't worry about that." Han smiled.

"Try all you like. I'm not some sort of doll. It's going to be a lot harder than you think." I said, smiling slightly myself.
"Then, let's start. HYUNJIN!"

At the Police Station
"Y/N planned to get kidnapped, so they could find out who's behind this. But they didn't expect their phone to be turned off, so we've got ourselves a problem. We're going to have to send out a red alert on Hyunjin.. and Han.." Bang Chan explained.

"But Detective Chan, Han's dead.." Lee Know questioned.

"We found an identical copy of his autopsy report on a different man. It was edited. Han's still alive. That's what Y/N's included here. I believe them. So, that's what we'll do. We'll have to use the eyes of the city to help us." Bang Chan sighed.

"We should patrol around, too. Is there a car caught on camera?" Jeongin asked.

"There might be, on street cameras. We'll have to ask around." Bang Chan said.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go find them." Felix said.
"Agreed. Let's go."

Hyunjjn watched in agony as Y/N struggled, their breathing heavy, blood oozing from different points in their skin.

Every time they looked Hyunjin in the eyes, he felt his heart shatter.

Hyunjin's only intention was to keep them safe. Han hadn't kept his word.

Han had called him, the night after he had hung with him and Y/N at lunch, to come meet him.

Hyunjin agreed, going over to Han's house.
As soon as he entered, he was attacked.
"Do you like Y/N?" Han questioned.

Hyunjin held his breath, his heart pounding as a knife was inched closer and closer to the veins in his neck.

"I said, do you like Y/N? It's a simple question." Han asked again.

"What's it to you." Hyunjin asked.
"If you do, we need to talk. If not, well, it won't be pleasant."

"Yeah, I like Y/N. Why does that matter." Hyunjin grumbled.

"I thought as much. Follow me." Han said, walking off down the halls of his house.
Hyunjin followed, very reluctantly.

"Well, I have a plan. Y/N will be mine, understand?" Han said, glaring at Hyunjin with anger.

Hyunjin just nodded, half ignoring him as he looked at the board behind Han's head.

Red string connected each and every murder done by the Jaw Breaker, all of them leading back to Y/N, and news articles.

There was photos of every individual member of the team.

"I don't want to hurt them, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to. They're not going to like me after they find out." Han sighed.

"I'll hurt them even worse if you don't help me. I need you to be my pawn. If not, I'll kill you, and I'll lock Y/N away. They'll love me eventually." Han smiled, his smile sinister.
"It's not like I have a choice.." Hyunjin mumbled.
"Good. Now make a fake file for my death."

Hyunjin just watched on. "Hyunjin, get me another knife. A bigger one." Han asked.
Hyunjin wandered over to the table, carrying the knife in his hand.

"Give." Han said, holding his hand out.
Hyunjin's lip twitched, and then he lunged, his knife making contact with a stunned Han.