11.

"So you found it in the back of the car, of which detective Felix drove you in?" Another detective asked.

"That's what I'm telling you. I don't think he knew it was in there though, along with the phones. He could've been set up, but I don't know. But that bracelet belongs to Han Jisung, who was murdered. So I don't know how it got there." I explained again.

"Well, it certainly isn't Mr Han's hand, the morgue hasn't been broken into recently, nor has anyone came in except for the people that work there." The detective said.

"But they have his bracelet." I said again.

"It could just be the same manufactured one-"

"Me and Han made them ourselves. I've got the matching. Don't you get it? Someone stole it from his body, either while he was alive or dead. We can test the DNA on it or something." I said, holding my head in my hands in exhaustion.

"We'll run a few tests. For now, the police have requested you stay here, for your safety. I understand it's not very comfortable, but.." The detective said with a half-hearted smile.

"It's alright.. rather be here than at home, anyway.." I whispered.

The detective left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

After a few hours, Bang Chan walked in, taking a seat on the chair in front of me.

"Hey, Y/N, I heard what happened. I know today's been confusing, I don't get any of it all.. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Han's body disappeared."

I raised my head. "It what now?"
"Han's body is gone. The morgue informed me this morning. That's where I was." Bang Chan said.

"How did that happen.." I asked, my heart hammering.

"We don't know.. the police predict it has something to do with Hyunjin escaping." Bang Chan explained, rubbing his hands together, tugging at the edge of a bandaid.

"Everyone's hurting their hands nowadays, huh." I said, grabbing Bang Chan's hand in my own.

"I know.. I just got a scrape. Must've knocked it on something." Bang Chan said. "Yours is covered too."

"Yeah.." I laughed awkwardly, pulling the loose bandage off. "I woke up and I had a bloody mess to deal with. I don't know what I spiked it on, but it hurt like a bitch. It was over a week ago though.. the night.." I trailed.

"The night Han died.. same.." Bang Chan said.

"It's odd, isn't it.." He said.

"It is.. almost as if our killer did it to avert ourselves from them.. we know Han sliced someone's hand.. so maybe the killer did this so we wouldn't know who's who.." I said.

"Why didn't they just kill us all in our sleep?" Bang Chan asked.

"Maybe for the fun of watching us all collapse on one another, for us to lose trust and faith. Our killers a sick bastard, so I'm not surprised.." I said.

I looked out the small window, only to see the reflective light of a sniper.

"Chan, duck." I said, standing up and pushing the table forward, knocking Bang Chan down.
A bullet zipped through the window, splintering the glass and landing near where Bang Chan was last sitting.

"How'd you see that.." Bang Chan huffed, hiding under the window, out of sight.

"I'm used to seeing it. I've done a lot of police jobs too you know." I said.

"They're after you next.. alright, Detective Chan, what I need you to do is stay here tonight. I'll get some of the officers to watch you. I'll stay on guard too. You can't die, okay?" I said, looking at him with a sad smile.