Chapter 9 - Sea Monsters

Hey guys would u be interested in Luca X Alberto imagines / head cannons book would take requests and most can b self insert as well ?

2nd Person POV

Lucas eyes fluttered open, he was nestled into Albertos chest. He didn't remember falling asleep in this position and assumed he probably moved in his sleep. It was early morning, nobody in the Marcovaldo home was awake yet, in fact almost nobody in Portorosso was awake yet. He sat up and looked at the beautiful water, he couldn't help the thought of his parents popping into his mind. Were they still out there looking for him? Have they forgotten him? He missed them. But he knew they wouldn't let him live the life he wanted, so he didn't plan on going back soon. He looked over at Alberto, his arm dangling from the side of the tree. 'He's adorable', Luca thought, covering his blushing face. His stomach then grumbled and the realization of how hungry he was kicked in. He tried his best to cross over Albertos body, so he could climb down the tree and get a snack. Carefully he lifted one leg over Albertos body, then the other. "Meooow!", a cat yelled out and Luca yelled back out in fear. The scare had caused him to fall on top of Alberto. "Huh?", Alberto asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Sorry...uh I fell.", Luca said quietly. Alberto fought hard to not throw his head back onto the pillow and fall asleep. "Why are you awake? It's so early.", Alberto said and Luca crawled up next to him. "Yeah.. it is. I guess i'll just go back to bed.", Luca said quietly. "Where were you going anyway?", Alberto questioned, his eyes threatening to close any minute. "I was hungry", Luca said and Alberto smiled. "I'll be right back!", he said rubbing his eyes and quickly starting to make his way down the tree. "No wait! It's okay! You're sleepy! I ca-", Luca stopped. Alberto had already opened the gate and ran off.

Luca sat there waiting for almost an hour, unsure of what Alberto was even doing yet he stayed in place. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the wooden gate open and Alberto walk in. He held a small box in one hand and flowers in the other. "Here!", he smiled climbing the tree and sitting directly in front of Luca. He stretched his arm handing Luca the flowers, the roots still hanging from the bottom. "Flowers?!", Luca questioned. "Yeah I saw this poster that said to get people you love flowers, But I didn't have enough money so I tried running with them but they caught me. So basically I walked around and found some in the ground in front of someone house and here they are!", Alberto said. Luca had a stunned expression yet he felt butterflies knowing Alberto was indirectly telling him he loved him. "Soo you uh took their decorative flowers?", Luca questioned and Alberto didn't answer. "Thanks!", Luca blushed, "Aaaand here food!", Luca opened the box to see half of a small cake. "Uh sorry I got hungry.", Alberto said rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay! Thanks. For all of this.", Luca said stretching over and giving Alberto a big hug. Luca quickly began devouring what was left of the cake while Alberto sat in awe watching him. "Whaf?", Luca asked with a full mouth. Alberto smiled and didn't answer, "hm?", Luca questioned again. "Nothing. You're just cute.", Alberto smirked. Lucas eyes widened and he quickly covered his red face with his hands, "shut uppp!", he groaned. "Then stop being so cute.", Alberto replied. Luca fell over, his face still covered and started kicking his feet. Almost like a baby having a tantrum, except this was a good kind, a tantrum of overwhelmed love, joy, and that fuzzy feeling. "What? It's true!", Alberto said laying down next to Luca and putting his arms behind his head. Luca stopped and let his head lay on the pillow, his hands resting on his stomach. "So nobody is up what do you wanna talk about?", Alberto questioned. Luca took a deep breathe, "Hm.. I don't know.", he trailed off. They both stayed quiet for a few minutes. "We have a lot of secrets don't we..", Luca spoke. Alberto looked over, "What do you mean?", he questioned. "Well... we ran away. We aren't even human. We are trying to run away again except this time with a vespa. And we well.. you know.", Luca said. He sat up and huddled his knees up to his chest, swaying lightly. "Well.. everything will figure itself out! We just don't have to get wet. And i'm working hard for the vespa, for both of us. I've got this. We've got this.", Alberto smiled. "But Alberto what if they find out! Y/n and Giulia they would be scared of us and my parents! What about your dad where is he?", Luca asked. Albertos eyes widened, he had never told Luca the truth about his situation. The fact that he was an orphan. "Well- my my dads around.. he wouldn't even mind if I leave it's fine!", Alberto reassured. "Are you sure?!", Luca questioned. Alberto wanted to end the conversation. He looked around quickly and decided to kiss Luca to get him to stop talking. Lucas eyes widened but he quickly felt sparks. "Okay. Calm down now.", Alberto said. Luca took another deep breathe, "Okay Okay.. i'm calm.", he said quietly. "Let's just go back to bed. We can talk about this later.", Luca said laying back down. Alberto followed and later as well, reaching out to pull Luca closer. "No! We can't. What if someone sees?", Luca asked. Alberto let out a groan and settled with just holding Lucas hand.

~~~~

"Knock Knock!!!!! IM HERE!", you yelled out knocking on the wooden gate of Giulia's backyard then walking in. You climbed up the tree where Luca and Alberto laid sleeping, you noticed their entangled hands. "Yup! It went went great!", you smiled to yourself before quietly stepping over them and walking across the thick branch to Giulia's window. You knocked on it, "WAKE UP! ITS URGENT!", you shouted out making both Luca and Alberto jolt up. "Huh?", Giulia questioned opening her window. "A sea monster! Two! Were spotted this morning!", you yelled out. "A what?!", Alberto scoffed out. "SEA MONSTER!", you yelled out looking back at him. "Are you sure that's real news?", Giulia questioned. "Yes! It's on all the local papers! A fisherman was reeling in his line when he noticed two sea monsters walking out the water he started yelling and they ran back in and swam away. They were too fast to catch.", you said, your eyes wide. Alberto and Luca both looked at each other in fear. "Ugh! You don't even know what I would do if I saw one!", you pouted out. "Uh.. what would you do?", Alberto asked, Luca shifting a bit to hide behind him. There was a moment of silence. "Befriend them of course! I mean ever since I was little I've wanted to see a real life sea monster! I mean think about how cool their lives must be!", you shouted out. "Yeah! I heard their scales have some of the most vibrant colors in the world!",Giulia added.
Luca and Alberto looked at each other for a brief moment before turning back to you guys. "Actually this might be the perfect time to-", Alberto began. "ALBERTO!", You and Giulia looked over in confusion. "Hehe.. you uh had a uh bug on your arm.", Luca laughed nervously. "Anyway!! Let's go check out where they found those sea monsters!", you called out and quickly climbed down the tree.

—-

"Alright so here we are!", you said in amazement. Luca held tightly onto Albertos arm. "What are you doing here Ragazzi?", you heard a voice call out. You turned your head to see the infamous Ercole, Guido, and Ciccio. "Go away we're trying to search for clues!", you called out getting in Ercole's face in a failed attempt to intimidate him. "Listen here! If you gross little children ruin my chance at capturing a sea monster and winning that money.. pray for your lives.", he said walking away slowly. "You'll never get one!", Giulia called out after him. "Alright guys see anything mysterious?", you asked as you walked along the shore, the waves crashing into you and Giulia's feet. "Nope.. don't see anything.", Luca said quickly. "Why are you guys all the way over there?", Giulia questioned. Luca was clearly anxious and tightened his grip on Albertos arm. "We uh we don't like you know sand.", Alberto said. "But even if you're standing there you're still standing in sand!", you said and he realized how terrible his excuse was. Luca and Alberto carefully inched closer, Luca finally letting go of Albertos arm. Alberto bent down to pick up what he thought was a suspicious looking rock and upon standing back up accidentally knocked Luca over. "Ow!", Luca called it making you and Giulia turn your heads. Luca had fallen into the crashing waves. You and Giulia gasped and stayed frozen in place. Alberto helped Luca up, in the process getting his hand and feet wet, still not realizing they had just revealed themselves they laughed lightly. Luca looked over at you guy's stunned faces and quickly realized what the problem was.