Chapter 6 - Dance Class

Time skip to 3:00 ----

Mackenzie's POV
I have to meet Jojo and Sarah in Starbucks later! I'm so excited ! I need to start getting ready! I go to my wardrobe and pick out my outfit. A dark blue tee with GO FOR IT! Written on the front in hot pink, hot pink leggings and some dark blue vans. I brush my hair and fix a pink flower into place. Next I go to my dresser. I put on some waterproof mascara and pink lipstick. I now need to pack my dance bag for later. I grab some dance outfits and hair ties, along with my shoes. Everything else I packed a while ago. All set and time to go !

Jojo's POV
I walk in to Starbucks and spot mackenzie and Sarah chatting at a nearby table straight away ! I hurry over and dump my dance bag next to them. Jojo 🌺 Sarah 🌻 mackenzie 🍃
🌺 hey guys !
🍃Hi !
🌻Hey jojo !
🌺 So can I please order for us ?
🍃Yeah sure !
🌻 mmhmm
🌺cool, be back in 5 !
🍃 what do u think she's gonna pick ?
🌻hmm I dunno but my bet is on the crystal cherry,
🌺 I'm back ! And I have crystal cherry cakes and iced crystal strawberry juices for everyone !
🍃 haha you got it Sarah !
🌻 ikr !
🍃Can't wait to try it !
🌺You had better like it !
🌻Uhhh okay then
🌺 lol ily guys
🍃This is so much fun !
🌺 yeah, it's awesome
🌻 and the cake is delicious!
🍃Yeah it is !

Maddie's POV
I can't believe Kenzie, Jojo and Sarah went out to Starbucks today! I'm so happy Kenzie has some friends, and she hasn't cut in ages ! I'm so proud of her! Mom tells me to run in to get the girls so we can go to dance together.

Time skip to pyramid ---------

Mackenzie's POV
It's pyramid and it goes like this : bottom : paige, Nia, Asia, brooke ( because she quit last week ) Middle : me, chloe, kendall. Top : maddie of course. I'm so proud of my sister and very scared that I was higher than Asia on pyramid because now she will be out to get me. Then abby welcomes in Jojo and Sarah and gives out assignments. Maddie has a solo called bloom, cause abby says she is blooming and wants maddie to show that in her dance.I have a solo called you won't break me, to the music human by Ella henderson. I'm really excited to do it because I heard that song so much when we toured England and I love it so much ! Jojo also has a solo called making a mark, because abby says that she needs to make her mark etc. paige and Nia have a duet called sparkle, abby says she needs to bring out their inner sparkle so that they nine on stage etc. We also have a group dance entitled : saving me. I got a featured roll and maddie got the lead! I am this sad girl who is bullied and needs help and maddie comes along and saves me. It reminds me a lot of my actual life. I'm excited ! I hope I can win with my solo this week because its lyrical and I want to prove to miss abby that I can do a lyrical dance just like my sister, and I can win with it. Rehearsal goes amazing and I learnt my whole solo so I can practice it all week. I'm super excited !