JRWI: Riptide Incorrect Quotes

So, there are two things I need to explain before I begin. One - I have fallen in love with the hit DnD Podcast, Just Roll With It. I'm loving their campaign entitled Riptide that is currently going on right now. Two - my friend showed me an incorrect quotes generator and it gave me so much gold. So, enjoy some incorrect quotes starring the characters from JRWI: Riptide - Gillion Tidestrider, Jey Ferin, and Chip - plus my own character, Thestra! Featuring some guest appearances by the npc Old Man Earl. (P.S. If you wanna learn a little bit more about who Thestra is, head on over to my book Writing in Style. It's not published yet, but eventually there will be a little story all about her!)

*****

Gillion: Forgive me Father, for I have sinny-sin-sinned.

*****

Jay: But when all hope seemed lost, I had an epiphany!

Jay earlier: I'm going to throw myself into the sea.

*****

Gillion: I'm gonna mux a can of Red Bull with seventeen shots of espresso in a fishbowl and then chug it while Kids by MGMT plays in the background so I can perceive twenty-three spatial dimensions and fight my own soul.

*****

Gillion: I tried to write 'I'm a functional adult' but my phone changed it to 'fictional adult' and I feel like that's more accurate.

*****

Chip: Isn't it amazing how I can feel so bad and still look so good?

*****

Jay: I was born for politics. I have great hair and love lying.

*****

Jay to the others: And remember, if I get harsh with you it is only because you're doing it all wrong.

*****

Jay: Screw capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.

Jay playing Monopoly: Sorry. If you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.

*****

Chip: Now, the recipe calls for two shots of vodka.

Chip: *upends the bottle*

*****

Thestra: I don't dab. I stab.

*****

Gillion: If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

*****

Jay: I have been tricked, I have been backstabbed, and I have quite possibly been bamboozled.

*****

Jay while a gun is trained on the back of her head: I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

*****

Chip: I warned you.

Chip: I'm perfect.

*****

Gillion: I don't know the first thing about clothes. Pretty much all I can do is look at something and tell you if it's clothes or not. This chair? Not clothes.

*****

Gillion after having a nosebleed: Welp. Time to wash the blood off my hands.

*****