𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭:
-𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕠 𝕓𝕪 ℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝕄𝕆
-ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 ℤ𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗
-𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕠
-𝕄𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
-𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕎𝕒𝕣ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝
-ℂ'𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕒 𝕍𝕚𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 (𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕)
-𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝔼𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 (𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕)
-ℕ𝕠𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕘𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕦𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕩
-𝕁𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕨𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 (𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕)
-𝔾𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕖𝕪
𝔾𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕖𝕤

𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 & 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕔 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟

°°°

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍

°°°

--------------------
-_|PROLOGUE|_-
--------------------

CW: mature language
Word count: 1220

°°°

How the hell did she get here? She didn't know. She was just wandering around her village so what the fuck is this place? What on earth happened?
"Hello?" She yelped when she felt someone place a hand on her shoulder and got startled by the sudden voice. She spun around. There stood a tall creature. Half of it was black and the other half was white. So was it's hair. It's eyes had different colours, one was red while the other one was green. It had horns and a tail too. But it was dressed in a suit with a red tie. An...enderman that can speak? She instantly backed up, because she made an eye contact with it and knowing Endermen, she's a goner. "Hey, hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. Calm down. I'm Ranboo." He took a step back himself as if trying to reassure her that he's not going to hurt her.

"I- I'm Y/n."
"It's pleasure to meet you, Y/n, I haven't seen you around. Are you new here?"
"Uh, new where?" A slight frown ghosted Ranboo's features.
"Dream SMP."
"I...don't really understand. I was in my village and the next thing I know is that I'm here." Y/n explained and Ranboo let out 'oh'.
"I see. Well, I don't know how that happened but...I suggest you to take a tour around the SMP, I'll show you around. If you want, of course." He offered. Could she trust a random guy she just met? Yes. Don't blame her, not like she had another choice.

"I'd...like that, thank you, Ranboo." He smiled, motioning her to follow him and she obliged. They walked through the SMP, with him pointing at the buildings and introducing her to several people they met on the way. Those people were Tommy, Sapnap, Quackity, Niki and George. There were a lot of places to visit so Ranboo decided that it's left for tomorrow. He decided that she could stay in the community house, it was the safest place. By the time they got there, it was already dark.
"Here we are! This is the community house, the safest place on the SMP. I suggest you to stay here until you build your own house." Hm, the building was pretty good.

"Thank you once again, Ranboo."
"No problem!" He beamed. "Oh boy, I have to go now, sorry, Y/n. I'll visit you tomorrow if I don't forget. I have a bad memory." He let out an awkward laugh, waving.
"It's alright, bye Ranboo." She waved back.
"Bye." And with that, he left. She opened one of the chests in the room, Ranboo told her that she can get a weapon to defend herself. Until she got her own weapon. She found a diamond sword in the chest, a shield and a set of iron armour. Along with an iron pickaxe. Good enough for the beginning. She spent a night there, in hopes to survive in this...place.

°°°

She was standing outside, just walking around the community house, not daring to go further, scared that she might get lost. She was waiting for that guy from yesterday, Ranboo to show up. But again, he might have forgotten and now she's just wasting her time. Walking out of it's entrance, she bumped into someone, almost falling down, but the person was quicker and grabbed her by her arm, thus preventing her from falling down. Her eyes snapped open to look at the person. Well.

She was expecting to see a face, not a...mask. The person was male. A very tall one. But not as tall as Ranboo. A white circular mask with the black smile on it was covering his face, completely. He wore a shiny netherite armour, his dark green cape was flowing from behind him, the patches of dark green clothes were visible where armour wasn't covering his body. Barely noticeable tufts of blond hair were visible from under the green hood that was pulled up, covering the rest of his head. He had a quiver full of arrows around his shoulder, enchanted crossbow hanging on the belt that was wrapped around his waist, enchanted netherite axe and a sheathed sword on the other side of the belt, along with the enchanted pickaxe and several small pockets with different potions on them.

"Who are you?" He let go of her arm, so she was free and observed her. Clearly, he didn't see her here before. And if something, he, out of all people would have known when a new person joined the SMP. Because he was the owner of the SMP after all. It was his SMP. And something else drew his attention. The colour of her right eye. Green. Was she- No, there are other people with green eyes in the SMP. That's literally impossible. No.
"Um, I'm Y/n." She offered a hand for handshake, he accepted it, wrapping her small hand in his gloved one.
"Dream."
"Wait, Dream? The owner-"
"Of the SMP, yeah. That's me." He hummed, letting go of her hand, retracing his own hand to his side. "I don't remember seeing you here before. I suppose you're new here, hm?"

"Yeah, I- I got teleported here yesterday. I don't know how, or who did that but uh, Ranboo helped me out." Hm. That's odd. Dream knew only one person who had ability to teleport entities. But why would he do that? Ah whatever. She's so clueless, she'd be a perfect pawn.
"I see. Y/n, are you familiar with my SMP? Should I give you a tour?"
"Oh- well, Ranboo and I visited some places but the rest is just unknown to me."
"Alright then, come on, I'll show you around." She nodded, following after Dream, as he walked out of the building. "By the way, welcome to the Dream SMP, Y/n." Y/n flashed him a bright smile.
"Thank you, Dream." He hummed and started walking, with her following behind him. They all are so friendly...But was Y/n right about that?

°°°

He finally finished showing her around, it was noon by now. Somehow, it got him to smile when he watched her reaction. That's actually insane...He haven't smiled for a quite while. Not after cutting ties with the rest of the Dream team and Puffy. And she just...
"I really like that UFO thing!" Ah yes. Purpled's UFO. It was quite impressive, he could see why it got her interest. Clearly, he didn't show her the Egg room, he kept her away from blood vines, telling her that those will corrupt her if she touches them. Well, not exactly, but still close. And he didn't want the new person on the SMP to get under control of the Egg that easily, no. Not today, thank you.

°°°