Chapter Four: Darcy's Orphanage

Today is going to be so much fun! I decided what we're are going to do today, we're volunteering at Darcy's orphanage! It would give me so many hour's to start off senior year and who wouldn't want to help and take care of kid's all day? I love kid's and hope to have some of my own one day. I always help out at the orphanage every time I get the chance, when I visit. Brushing the tangles out of my hair neatly placing it into a ponytail. Pulling my green "I hate you" crop top over my white tank top. Sliding on my blue jean short's and white flips. Walking downstairs everyone is set and ready to go. Where's Jacob?

"Where's Jacob guys?"

Matt shrugged "He should have been down here awhile ago, I guess he's not coming"

Why wouldn't he go? Is he that stubborn and selfish! Not to help kid's in need? I groaned. Storming back upstairs towards their bedroom. Jacob is sitting on the edge of his bed. He's dressed all ready to go. His face in the palm of his hand's. "Jacob?"

Lifting his head "What do you want?" he gritted his teeth.

Crossing my arms walking over to him. It didn't hurt as much. I could hardly feel the pain in my ankle. "Your not coming?" I asked.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" he yelled. Biting his lip he looked so hot. Shaking the thought out of my head. I'm in no angry mood to argue with him. Even Jacob couldn't ruin this day.

Raising an eyebrow "Your really that selfish that you wouldn't help out these children? Who have lost their families? Even for you, that's low Jacob."

Pain flashed in his eyes quickly replaced with a blank expression. He mumbled something under his breath. "What did you just say?" I scoffed.

He stood, his tall figure towering over mine. "Nothing, can we just leave already.." he whispered softly.

Matt drove the car as I sat upfront like usual. Jacob didn't say a word the whole trip. Sam carried a conversation with Brook and Riley. They seemed to be having some fun. "Turn left" I directed Matt.

Matt smirked "My very own personal GPS" he teased me. I smiled.

"There's the smile I missed, so what's up Chloe? It's like I'm getting no attention from you." he quivered his lip, I giggled "No longer your favorite, huh?" he laughed.

"Who would come before you?" I teased back. Matt glanced back. Following his eyes it met with the sleeping Jacob. He looked so innocent when he slept.

I scoffed "Jacob? Are you kidding? He's probably my least favorite right now" I brushed off my short's.

Matt smiled "Keep it that way" he chuckled, poking my belly. I blushed giving him a smile back. Matt will always be my favorite brother.

Pulling up at Darcy's orphanage butterflies flew around my stomach! I'm so excited! Walking into the main office they asked for our Ids and we had sign in. Brook had her arm locked with mine "I can't wait to see the little cuties!" she squealed.

Sam and Riley were making silly faces through the glass of the nursery. Glancing back at Matt he winked at me and I smiled. He's so sweet. No wonder Brook has a crush on him. Well I think I do too.Jacob's face looked pale as if he's going to throw up. It's time to break off in partners. Matt's walking towards me but I think I should stick with Jacob today. I mouthed the word's sorry to him. Walking over to Jacob he didn't even realize I was there. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

He backed up to the wall, shutting his eyes "I- I'm fine just need water that's all"

Reaching for his hand "Jay-"

"I'm fine!"

The others turned back to look at us. Riley raised an eyebrow I just shrugged. Getting Jacob some water we rejoined the group. His bottle is halfway full. What's wrong with him? I've never seen him like this. I know he's secretive but this is just strange. Margaret Darcy, she owned the whole building. I met her the first time when I volunteered. She's really nice and very hyper. "Chlobear!" she ran over giving me a tight hug. Jacob and Sam snickered at my nickname. "It's such a pleasure to have you here again!" she kissed my cheek.