Chapter 1: Ticket to Dreamland

"Good Morning dear passenger. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 19H To Germany. We are inviting those passengers with small children and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. 

Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you"

It was no wonder that how many people are traveling in this oddly hour of the night. It's 2:30 am and the airport is as busy as ever. Now and then announcements were going for some flights. People are rushing to catch their flights, running through the hallways. If only they could have been a little earlier.

 As Krystal looks around the people running with their suitcases while an upbeat song was playing in her headphones. She found it funny that how accurate the song was matching the situation right in front of her. She looks out of the big ceiling-high windows toward the runway where another flight landed. However, her gaze goes back t the boarding pass in her hand. She was happy however there was still a sadness taking over her as she felt someone sitting beside her on the bench

"We will be boarding in 10 mins " Her cousin Blake whispers as he sips on his third coffee now.

While Ayan's brother Jason sits on the bench across them. He has both his hands in his jacket's pocket. while he nods his head to what Blake just said. Krystal couldn't be more grateful to his cousins as they are taking her on a vacation abroad. Well, she technically needed a break after everything she has been through back in the year. 

So when Blake who lives in Germany offered her to come with him to stay for few days. She was more than delighted to join him. Moreover, Jason was there to company her. He was her favorite cousin. She knew this trip will definitely help her come out of her state of mind.

"Let's go. I think people started lining up already" Jason snaps Kiaraback of her thoughts as the three of them see people lining up in front of the boarding gate. The three of them grabbed their bags and headed toward the boarding line. On the other hand, Krystal was a little worried to leave her parents behind. She was worried if the old couple could manage their way without her.

However, this trip was really important to her. This could have been the only time she could travel abroad and explore. She was uncertain what her future holds and she didn't want to worry to the point she loses her mind. All she need was a break. Moreover, it's just a 2 weeks trip. Where she will be back in America in no time. She has been on mini trips across the states but this step was huge. This was her first time overseas. This was a huge thing for her. For someone who has always dreamed of getting out of her country and explore the world. It was like the dream come true.

Moreover, things were different for her this time. IT wasn't her lifelong dream but it was her escape. This time she didn't want to explore the world but to find herself again. She wanted to move to a place where she can breathe without hesitation. She wanted to breathe without question filling up her mind.

She was greeted by the flight attended at the entry of the airplane. Krystal smiled back at her nodding her head avoiding eye contact. She has never been good at maintaining eye contact with anybody. On the other hand, Blake gives off a flirty smile leaving the flight attended flustered. Krystal giggles looking at her cousin being all flirty. To her, blake isn't the most handsome guy but she knows his charm work the best. 

As they both find to put their luggage away and taking the seat. Jason reaches their assigned seat rubbing his eyes like a 5-year-old. He was sleepy and seemed like he would pass out anytime. He isn't much fond of traveling. He puts his stuff away and lays his head on Krystal's shoulder as soon as he is seated. It's just been 5 minutes and passengers are still boarding the flight and Jason has managed to drift away into his dreamland.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be going through the safety manual." The flight attended announces once everyone has settled down. They were quick to take their assigned places and started going through the safety instructions. No doubt Krystal was nervous but she knew it all will be worth it in the end. 

She looks out of the window as the flight makes its run on the runway. With her heart beating fast with the airplane being inclined to take off. She feels her blood rushing through her body. This was the beginning of something new which even she wasn't expecting. What she didn't know was someone is waiting for her on the other end.

Germany

"Mr.Park will be in London next week. Make sure Elina and Katharine audition by next week" Says the voice over the cellphone.

"Katharine doesn't want to sign with us, " replies the man as he back and forth in his hotel room.

"Do you think Mr. Park cares about that? All he wants is to meet the last two girls! " the voice stresses back with annoyance as the man throws the paper he was holding to the ground.

"Do whatever you want but don't you dare to come back with just one girl. Now you don't want Mr.Park to turn you down as well." The woman shoots her final warning as she hangs up the call.

The man seems to be completely helpless. It's too short of a time to find another girl that can replace Katharine. He couldn't believe that the girl he trusted the most threw him into the situation that he could have ever imagined. He was losing the biggest asset of his life. His company.  

_____________________________________________________________________

Author's note 
Hello guys ! If you guys find any error please ignore it for now as I am not a native English speaker. This is my first try at fanfictions. Yup this is going to be fanfiction that you will soon get to know.  Wish me luck !!!!!