Chapter 13:

PP's POV:

(The day where Bright and Win had their date and the day they owned each other).

'P! Please listen to me!'. Billkin said while holding my hand.

'Listen to your what? Your nonsense reason again?! Kin! You already done this not only once but thrice! So how can I forgive you and trust you again? Huh?'. I said while my tears are falling down from my eyes.

'P! I'm sorry. Please forgive me!'. He said and kneeled. After a while, I heard him laugh. He stood up and wiped his tears while laughing.

'HAHAHAHA. My stomach hurts, you're so fun to be fooled HAHAHAHA'. He said and clutched his stomach.

'What do you mean?'. I said and wiped my tears.

'You. Are. Being. Fooled. By. Me. ' He said and emphasized the words he said.

'I-I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU MF!!'. I said and clutched my fist.

'I fooled you, by saying 'I love you'. Not only that, OUR RELATIONSHIP was just a joke'. That hurts so much, I can't imagine that he will do that to me.

'Awww. My Baby Boo was shocked? You're so dumb, P! I already cheated for 3 times yet you still forgive me? Huh, you don't deserve to be loved HAHHAHA'. He said and was going to touch my face but I swat it.

'So fun right? Very funny to use someone's feelings just to experiment them right? Huh, I-I can't believe this, You have fun right?'. I said while my tears fell down. Why being in love hurts you so much? What did I do from my previous life to hurt me this much.

'It's your fault too! You trust someone easily without knowing them well. Infact, Jai and I have an affair while we're in a relationship HAHAHA'. As he mentioned Jai walked towards us and the most heartbreaking thing he do...HE KISSED KIN IN FRONT OF ME AND KIN KISSED HIM BACK.

'Aw. You're there? Sorry, I didn't saw you. You're shocked by the truth right HAHAHAHA. You're so dumb HAHAHA'. He said and they laugh.

'I hope the two of you had fun toying my feelings. I'm thankful that the two of you tell me to this. Thankyou for the memories--No, SUFFERINGS you gave to me'. I said and cried hardly and kneeled, I can't take this pain anymore--

'P!'
'P!!!'. I feel someone shaking me. Is there an earthquake?

'P! WAKE UP!!'. I opened my eyes and I saw Win's face, he looks worried and his eyes filled with tears so I pulled him into a hug and he cried.

'WHY ARE YOU CRYING AND SHAKING SO BADLY?!!! YOU MADE ME WORRIED'. Win sobbed while hugging me. I tapped his back to console him.

'Oiii. Don't worry na. I'm awake now, no need to be worried, okie?'. I said he nodded and I kissed his temple.

'So, what's your plan with Ki--him. Sorry, I can't speak his name'. He said sternly.

'Umm...I think I'll end our relationship and go abroad for a while'. I said and he looked at me, shocked visible in his face.

'W-what? You'll leave me alone?'. He said and sobbed. What a Crybaby.

'Ohoii, you're crying too much. Such a Crybab--'. My words are cut when I saw Billkin, entering my room with a Bouquet of my favorite flower in his hand.

'WHY ARE YOU HERE, ASSHOLE?!!'. Win shouted, he was going to punch Billkin when Win's Mother stopped him, thankfully he listened.

'I'm here to take care of... PP'. He said, head lowered.

'Huh? What a Shamless Face you have to face him?! Remember, you're the reason why he's here, Jerk!'. Win said and walked out and slammed the door.

'Umm... I'm sorry in behalf of Win. He's just that protective of PP'. Auntie said and smiled to Kin.

(COMPLETED)because you love me|| BrightWin Fanfic Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें