Chapter 11 2/2:

Sorry for the late update of this chapter. We had some Family Problems and thankfully, it's now fixed. I just wanted to remind you that the end is near! Thankyou for the support and luvya'll! ❤🐺🐰

t h i r d  p e r s o n ' s  p o v

Win was now standing in the front of the mirror with some unfolded clothes and jeans scattered around.

Win's Mom and Billkin was the one who took care of PP at the Hospital. At first, Win was against in it but PP told him that he want Billkin to explain his side too, so he just nodded and glared at Billkin.

He wasted an hour just to look good, yet he can't still find the perfect outfit for tonight's dinner date with Bright. He was back at his senses when someone knocked at his door. He thought it's Bright but when he opened, it's his older brother, Type.

'P'Tappppp, I missed youuuuu!!!! '. Win shouted amd hugged his P'Tap tightly. Tap hugged him tightly with a wide grin in his face.

'Win? What the heck is this clothes? Scattered everywhere! Need some help, lil bro?'. Tap said and Win sighed in relief and nodded. His brother helped him fold his clothes and match his Clothes and Jeans for Win's dinner with Bright.

'Win, P'Tap have something to tell you'. Tap said while sitting down at the bed and Win was wearing the clothes that Tap prepared for him. Win noticed that Tap looked tensed and scared. So he immediately wear his red long-sleeves and sat beside Tap.

'P. What's the problem. U looked tense and scared. Tell it to me!'. Win said and patted his brothers back. Tap looked at his lil brother and Win smiled at him that made the older hugged and cried. Win was shocked and he shocked more when Tap dropped the bomb.

'I'm 3 months pregnant, Win'. Tap said and hugged Win tightly. While Win was shocked of what he heard. TAP WAS PREGNANTT?!?!?!?!

'P'TAP! WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT! IT'S NOT A GOOD JOKE YOU KNOW?!'. Win yelled and broke the hug when Tap cried more.

'I really hope that it's a joke, Win. I really hope bit it's not! I'M FREAKING PREGNANT!! I'M SO ASHAMED'. Tap cried and Win hugged him while crying.

'No P, relax. I'm not angry, I'm just shocked. I don't want you and the baby of yours to get hurt'. Win said and kissed his brother's cheek and forehead.

'Does Mom knows about this, P'Tap?'. Win asked while wiping his' and Tap's tears.

'Yes, I told her earlier. Thankfully, she's not angry nor disappointed in me. She also told me that I'm old enough to create my own family'. Tap said and Win cried. Tap was shocked and pat his brother's head.

'Hey lil bro. Why you crying?'

'You'll leave me alone from now! I'm now alone in this house, I don't have my free foods and  P'Tap here anymoreeeee'. Win cried and Tap just chuckled his lil bro's childish side.

'Aw. My idiot bro. Mom was with you plus P'Tap still treat you as his lil bro. P'Tap can still send some foods for you! '

'Really? '

'Yes! So prepare now 'cause your Knight and Shining Armor was already waiting outside'. Tap said and Win immediately went to his window and saw Bright, standing outside his car, wearing a Denim Jeans, a White Shirt, and a Denim Jacket. Gosh, he looks so good in ittt!!!.But he noticed that he's not alone, he's with Mike beside him, What was he doing here? Was he going with us. He was staring at the older when Bright looked back at him and smiled. Thankfully, he's already wearing some Red Long-sleeves or else, you know it already. So he closed the window and went back to his room.