Prologue

'Win, Son. Please eat now, you didn't eat these days. I don't want you to get sick'. Mrs. Opas-iamkajorn said, pleading to his heartbroken son, Win.

Win's ex-boyfriend left him because he found a new one. He's aware that his ex is a playboy, but his ex keep telling him that he was changed, because of Win. But all of those words, were lies. Win was in his room, crying all day and all night with bottles of beers, staying in his room, without food. Mrs. Opas-imkajorn feel pity towards his son's recent situation. So she needs help, she called her older son, Toptap to console his little brother.

'Win, It's me. P'Tap, please open the door na. Me and Mom are so worred about you'. Tap said, trying to stop his tears from falling. He miss his jolly, cheerful, happy go lucky brother. Even though they're always bickering, Tap loves his brother so much to the point he's willing to hurt someone, just to make Win safe.

The door opened revealing a tired, drunk, and weak, and hungry Win. Tap can't stop his tears from falling so he cried and hugged his little brother tightly. Same to Win, he hugged his brother and cried his tears out. Their mother is just looking at them while wiping her tears. He went to Tap and whispered 'talk to him, Tap. He's been so sad these past days' and went to the kitchen to cook delicious foods for her kids.

'Let's get inside, Win. Let's talk about this problem of yours'. Tap said and smiled to his little brother who seems so sleepy, tired, and drunk.

'So Win, what's the reason why two of you broke up?'. Tap asked while cleaning his little brother's room. The bottles, clothes, and shoes were scattered on the floor. While Win was on his bed, calmed down and staring at the floor.

'I don't know the exact reason, P. He just said that he found a girl who's more worthy than me. I mean, am I not enough? I gave my all to him! Why did he leave me?! Those 3 years of Relationship we had was just a waste! P?! Am I not enough?!'. Win said and cried again. So Tap immediately hugged Win and calm him down.

'Win. Listen to me, you're more than enough! You're kind, adorable, sweet, humble! You're our ball of sunshine!! That ex of yours doesn't deserve you! You deserve more, Winnie. Don't destroy your self just because of that guy. Mom, me, PP and Kin are always here for you. So please, move on and don't make us worry, please'. Tap said while hugging his little brother who's sobbing and hiccuping.

'Sorry for making you worry, Tap. Sorry for making you guys worry because of me'. Win apologized and hugged Tap tightly.

After 10 minutes, Tap heard soft snores from Win. Indicating that he fell asleep due to tiredness. So Tap changed his clothes and put Win to bed.

'Haish, I hope you'll find someone who will really love you. It hurts so bad to see you in this condition, Bun. When someone will try to win your heart again, I'll make sure that they will never hurt you again, and they'll love you fully'. Type mumbled, kissed his brother's forehead. Andbwent outside of Win's room, quietly.

________________________

Hi Honeybees! New BW story, again HAHAHAHA!

~~~~~~~
editedd