chapter ten.

The picture above is a nice view of Rory's Beach house kitchen.

Little mix- Sweet melody.

Guys, I read the previous chapter of this book yesterday and I must say, I'm sorry. There are lots of errors and grammatical blunders...jeez, I'm so ashamed of myself 😭😭😭😭😭😔. So,v, from now on, I'll try to think straight while writing and try not to make mistakes. Of course you know my book is unedited, so please ignore the blunders and you'll see the beauty of the story. Thanks.

She video called Cassandra and to her surprise, she picked up at the first ring.
She stared at Cassandra in the phone as a smile spread over her lips. Her sister was in a robe that revealed her cleavages. Her smile disappeared completely when she saw Gray behind his wife, he was in briefs only.

"Cassie, what the hell did you two do?".

Cassie chuckled"How do you think I got pregnant? And besides this shouldn't be new to you, you must have done this with Rory by now".

"No"

Gray kissed his wife on her eyes, her nose and finally her lips. Cassie smiled during the tender kiss. " Honey, I'm making a call right now".

He groaned something that Matilda couldn't figure out and left.

"So, what's up?. I'm sorry for not calling all this while, I wanted you to have a good time "

"Good time my ass. So, you have time for me after kissing your husband. Well I seriously need to talk to you, I'm going crazy....

Cassie rolled her eyes " I'm sorry..I'm on way to the living room because I've got a friend a little sister that would like to talk to you'.

" Oh, really?. Lily and Belinda?". She beamed.

"They are here for the weekend... hold on, I'll get to them soon".

In no minute, Cassie tilted her phone to show Lily and Belinda.

" My babies". She squealed in excitement "How are you?".

"We are fine". Lily replied.

She told them about the weather in Maine and proceeded to tell them about all that had happened between her and her husband.

" Seems to me that he likes you". Cassandra said.

She frowned" He's into Celestine not me. They're always together, they almost kissed last night buh..."

"But you intervened". Linda chuckled "You are in love baby".

"I'm not in love". Matilda retorted.

"Let her be, she doesn't know yet. ". Belinda said with a sigh.

" My issue is with that bitch, how dare she mess with a Wright!?"

"Cassie, calm down. This is a minor issue, Matilda you have to get Rory". Linda beamed.

"I want to teach him a lesson, that's all. Getting him is not my plan". She wrinkled her forehead.

"Getting him is the same as teaching him a lesson". Linda said.

"Alright, first you have to spice up your fashion sense... meaning get rid of your baggy pants for the meantime".

"That's not gonna happen".

There was a short silence.

"Tell me something, how does that bitch dress?"

"She wears skimpy dresses...