Chapter six

People often say" Wedding is for a day...Marriage is for a lifetime...

It was a beautiful morning...cool, calm and braw.

What would you expect at a billionaire's wedding, it was well planned.

The church was decorated in gold and red.

Her uncle with tears in his eyes, led her to the altar.

As she walked regally, she wished she could just run away.

From Rory.....

From here ..

From everything and everyone.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see her sisters and Lily and some other people she didn't know. They did a good job trying to make the wedding work.

....................... ....FLASHBACK........................

Matilda stared glumly at herself in the mirror of the fitting room. She looked down at her wedding dress, then, turned to Cassandra and Jennifer- the wedding planner.

"This looks perfect". Cassandra beamed.

"What do you think Miss Wright?, do you want to check out another outfit?. This looks perfect to me though". Jennifer smiled at Matilda who gave her an unenthusiastic look.

"You have options, Miss Wright. You tried out three wedding dresses already."

"Can I take this off ?". She rolled her eyes.

"Sure".

.
Few minutes later, she came out dressed in her usual outfit.

"I've got to go". She spat out.

"No way Matilda!". Cassie said." You've not decided on the dress, have you?"

"Pick anyone you like"

Cassandra glared at her.

"Miss Jennifer, please give us a minute". Cassandra sighed.

Jennifer excused them with a puzzled look on her face.

"Matilda, are you crazy?...what do you think you are doing?. Jennifer was hired to be your planner...Rory paid her for goodness sake. "

" Jennifer is quite young and has dreams for wedding day. I don't mind if she plans this wedding the way she'd love to plan hers". She walked away.

Cassandra was taken aback.

God.....

What have she done?.

She hoped she wasn't the one who pushed her sister into this.

............END OF FLASHBACK........

************

"Are you sure about this?... she's been acting strangely lately. Don't you think you forced her into this?". Lily asked frantically.

"No, she's going to be fine. She is a Wright and we Wrights are always strong. I'm very sure she'll be okay...trust me".

The priest read the vow to the couples to be and soon it was Matilda's turn to read her vow.

"

"Matilda Wright". The priest said"do you take Rory Brown as your husband,in good health, in sorrow. Till death do you part"

There was silence.

Lily casted Cassandra a nervous glance.

**