Chapter one

To dupeadedej i

For her ceaseless love and support.

You are the best dear 🤩

5:30AM.

"BRINNNNNNNNNG" Her alarm rang furiously.

She ran out of bed in a jiffy, almost tripping as she did so.

Letting out a gasp, she hurried to her wardrobe to change from her night robe into her usual work out outfit- a bum short and a faded singlet.

Grabbing  her headphone, she set out for her morning workout.

Matilda Wright was a fair skinned lady  with large brown eyes, arrow shaped nose, full pink lips and lovely dimples.

She could be described as a lady with the  perfect curves...

Curves enough to make a man lose his head...

She ran a hand through her dreadlocks with a small smile on her lips.

She was never girlish from the start. She had always liked football and basketball, unlike other girls who spent time polishing their nails and reading those annoying romance novels.

She's a fitness trainer and she's grateful for her job, it gave her happiness, even if it was temporal.

Matilda could feel sweat oozing out of her body, her legs were shaky and a sudden pain sizzled through her.

She stopped  suddenly.

No sooner had she stopped than her phone buzzed.

She caught her breath and stared at the Caller's I.D.

Cassandra?

Wasn't it too early to receive a call from a sister?. She chuckled.

"Hello?"

Cassandra ignored her greetings" You haven't been picking my calls lately"

Matilda rolled her eyes.
Cassandra was the oldest daughter of the wright family. She was always nagging about Matilda's dress sense, it did no good because Matilda never care, not even once.

"We're back in Nigeria...my husband and I. We had a very romantic honeymoon...

Matilda cut her short."whatever". She mumbled.

"Since you're not interested in the details of the honeymoon, I'll just go straight to the details. We are having a dinner party at the Brigg's Mansion, so pack your things, you'll be staying for the weekend"

"Oh... really?...'. She almost cringed.

She hated parties...

Parties had its way of annoying her.

She sighed. Going to Cassandra's party was going to be a terrible experience, she could tell.

"You should dress nicely because Gray's friends will be coming too. I don't want to see you wearing baggy jeans and sneakers"

"Nothing is wrong with baggy and sneakers".

Cassandra blew out a breath over the phone" kid sis, you're endowed with curves...come on you've got to showcase it.
Call Belinda, she can put you through...but NO JEANS"

Calling Belinda was a bad idea. Not only was she the last of the three sisters, she was also the brain behind changing Matilda's fashion sense.

Cassandra hung up.
She badly hoped that one day her sisters will come to live with the fact that she's a Genderbender.