Chapter 24. Wedding Preparations.

I've been getting a lot of questions about Lucy's, Sting's and also Rogue's age. Lucy turned 23, Sting and Rogue are both 24 but Rogue is 2 months older than Sting.

Just thought that I'd point that out there and to avoid confusion.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter! :)
___________________________

Sting didn't utter a word and stood very still. Abigail's sobs subsided as Lector kept hugging her every now and then to calm her down. Lucy remained stood behind Rogue in shock, not knowing what to do. Plue suddenly popped out of nowhere, making Lucy want to rip her hair off.

"Puun!"

"Plue! Not now!" Lucy whispered harshly but Plue gave her a sad look. She quickly made Plue disappear back into the Celestial world with her key as all eyes looked at her weirdly.

Rogue turned towards his cousin and daringly started to walked towards him, smiling at him sincerely. "Come on cuz, it's been 14 years since I've seen you. The least you could do is greet me back." Rogue chuckled as he tried to make conversation which wasn't going very well.

Sting shog him a death glare while growling in annoyance at his presence. He immediately raised his fist and went to strike Rogue with a blow but Rogue caught his fist with his left hand just in time with his eyes closed.

"You fucking bastard! How dare you have the nerve to step inside my mansion and take my fiancée out while I'm gone!" Sting boomed in front of Rogue's face then he turned to Lucy with a glare.

"Lucy go upstairs right. Now." Sting seethed through his teeth and Lucy quickly nodded without hesitation, making her way up the stairs. Abigail went after her but Lector remained.

"Don't start an unnecessary fight, Sting." Rogue advised calmly through closed eyes. He released Sting's fist a moment later but in one swift movement, Sting had his right hand tightly clenched around Rogue's neck, slightly lifting him off of the ground.

"Sting!" Lector exclaimed in worry as both of his paws covered his little mouth in shock. "I want you to leave my sight and make sure that I never have to see your face ever again." Sting threatened as Rogue's blue veins were now clearly evident on his forehead while he glared down at Sting.

"I-I came back here with hope, thinking that you would've m-moved on from the past. But I g-guess it was wrong of me to assume such a thing as you haven't." Rogue stuttered as Sting had his hand clenched around his throat, making it difficult for him to breathe.

Sting held Rogue up for a brief moment before droppimg him to the ground, looking away in disgust. "Just get out of my sight. Next time I see you, I won't even hesitate for a second before killing you." Sting spat with vengeance laced in his voice.

Rogue slowly stood up, his palm going stroking over his throat which now had a harsh hand mark imprinted on it. "When the fuck are you going to realise that it's not my fault? Open your freakin' eyes, Sting!" Rogue raised his voice but Sting remained stiff and silent.

Rogue tittered darkly and turned around, heading towards the door. "You know, I feel sorry Lucy. She has to deal with the likes of you for the rest of her life. She's a nice woman Sting, you better treat her right while you can otherwise I'm going to have to deal with you myself." Rogue threatened before walking out the door, slamming it shut.
___________________________

"Do you think we should go downstairs now?" Lucy whispered to Abigail. "I think so, I can't seem to hear them shouting anymore." Abigail whispered back as the both of them had their ears against the door. "Why are we whispering?" Lucy suddenly said and removed her ear from the door.