Chapter 16. The Sennin Jewel.

"Hm." Zeref hummed in annoyance and ripped his robe off, throwing it to the side which revealed him to be wearing a tight fitted black tank top and white pants, similar to that of Mystogan's. He easily dodged every attack Natsu aimed at him.

Soon enough, Natsu became tired and had less energy to fight back as he tried to attack Zeref, but never managed to land a single hit on him. Zeref found Natsu's tiredness to his advantage and started beating Natsu up mercilessly.

"Natsu, don't give up!" Lucy urged him on and finally got back on her feet.

"Thanks for healing me Wendy." Lucy thanked sincerely and Wendy nodded.

Zeref grabbed the battered up Dragon Slayer and threw him to the side like he did with his robe.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispered as she walked up to him, kneeling down and cupping his cheek. "You did your best Natsu. Now it's my turn."

Lucy grabbed her gold zodiac key and pointed it at Zeref. "You're going to pay for messing with Fairy Tail. How dare you come and harm my friends! You will never be forgiven for doing such a horrible thing!" Lucy shrieked furiously at Zeref as tears flew down her cheeks.

"Gate of The Twins, Gemini!" Lucy summoned Gemini and they appeared before her. "Will you help me perform 'Ultimate Magic of The Stars'?" Lucy asked them but they both glanced at each other then at Lucy. "But Miss Lucy, we don't think you're capable of doing it at this very moment." They said worriedly but she shook her head.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. Now, will you help me do it or nor?" They gave in to their master's order and agreed with her. The two transformed into an exact copy of Lucy.

"Right, let's do this!" Lucy yelled and raised her arm outward to Gemini, holding the hand of Lucy's twin.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens, all the stars far and wide, show me thy appearance with such shine. Oh Tetrabiblos, I am the ruler of the stars, aspect become complete. Open thy malevolent gate. Oh 88 Stars of The Heaven, shine!" Lucy aimed all of her power at Zeref who was her target.

"Urano Metria!" Lucy and Gemini both chanted and blasted their tremendous power at him. The blow was so powerful, it sent Zeref so far back from where he stood. Lucy felt slightly dizzy and lost balance, but Gemini supported her and so did Natsu from the other side who had managed to get back up again.

"You did so well Lucy, I shall take my leave now." Gemini stated and Lucy nodded as they disappeared back into the Celestial World.

There was smoke everywhere due to the impact of the attack, that Zeref was out of site. "Lucy that was amazing!" Wendy and Carla ran up to her and she smiled at them.

"She sure was." Natsu said and they all turned their backs, ready to go back to the injured guild members and help them out, but a certain voice stopped them.

"Well well, Lucy. That was quite a stunt you pulled off there." Zeref taunted amongst the smoke. Lucy's eyes widened in disbelief, slowly turning her back around, dreading to see who that deadly voice came from. "However, it wasn't enough to beat me I'm afraid." He chuckled and walked towards them.

"Fuck off Zeref!" Natsu warned as he stood in front of Wendy, Carla and Lucy, protecting the three from the evil mage.

"Don't be rude, Natsu. Lucy and I still have some unfinished business to do, you know." He said whilst staring directly at Lucy as she hid behind Natsu. "What do you want with her?" Natsu said slowly while clutching his left injured shoulder. "Not much to be honest. She has something which belongs to me, and I'm only here to retrieve it." Zeref said like it was so simple, but it wasn't.