Chapter 14 : Announcing

Naruto was completely against it when Sasuke suggested that they should let everyone know that they're official now.

Why? Well! They were teasing them enough already, even with them denying it! Just imagining them knowing that they're official now, sends shivers down his spine!

Naruto imagined it, promptly shivering.

"Nope, not happening", he refused for the nth time. Sitting between Sasuke's legs, while the raven sat on his bed leaning against the headrest.

Sasuke nuzzled his nape, still try to coax him into giving in.

Naruto pouted, "They're gonna tease us so much~ too much~", he whined.

"I tease you a lot all the time too", he kissed his neck, "You can handle it", then kissed his cheek, hugging him tighter.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at Sasuke, "Oy! That's only when you tease me!", then blushed, embarrassed by his own words.

Sasuke chuckled, feeling super special and loved. He kissed him more, "I just wanna boast around that you're mine now, so please~?"

Naruto pouted, feeling like this emotional attack is very unfair but still refused.

And after a long long day spent like this, with Sasuke coaxing and Naruto dodging.

By the end of the day, the blonde finally give in, "Fine~ fine~ I got it~ but promise me you'll stop them instead of joining them and teasing me", Naruto asked with glistening puppy dog eyes.

Sasuke tilted his head innocently as if to ask 'do I really need to?' - meaning he really was planning to tease him with them! This jerk!

"Oy!", Naruto turned back to glare at him.

Sasuke immediately showered him with kisses, "Okay, okay, I promise I won't tease you with them", inwardly thinking that he'll definitely tease his cute blonde even more when they're alone.

"Good", Naruto kissed him with a pouty face. And Sasuke promptly Jumped him. Hugging him and kissing the heck outta him.

Then they peacefully fell asleep.

The next morning, at the usual end of the month meeting, when he announced that they were officially a couple now.

People were visiblly shocked.

"You guys were seriously not dating all this time?", Jiraiya was baffled.

Tsunade, who rarely visited them, had decided to join in today, only to find out that the boys, who she thought were the loveliest couple, actually weren't dating till now.

Everyone was visiblly dumbstruck.

"You guys seriously thought we were dating all along? Even though we denied it so much?", Naruto couldn't believe this.

Everyone looked at eachother, uttering things like 'well, I mean-', 'I know right', and silently forming an understanding with eachother.

"You're so shy that we thought for sure Sasuke was denying it for your sake", Karin explained to her little cousin, still unable to believe they weren't dating all this time.

Naruto pouted. What's with this?! Sasuke doesn't confesse to him immediately thinking he'd shy away! These people think they're hiding our relationship cause he seemed like he'd be too shy to admit it! Just what's with them pegging Naruto to be this much of a shy person! If it weren't for Sasuke teasing him so much, he'd never be shy to begin with! Why this little teme.. Naruto turned to sulkily glare at the raven.

Sasuke looked at him with a puzzled smile. But before he could ask him why he was suddenly being glared at, Naruto had already wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck, giving him a sloppy smooch, then pulling away to declare with a blushing red face, "I'm not that shy! So don't assume that I am!", he was acting tough but in reality he wanted to bury himself alive out of embarrassment but he really didn't wanna admit it to these idiots.

But well, it was so obvious that he was just putting on airs, that everyone began to laugh out loud and tease him even more.

Naruto seemed to have dug himself a big grave indeed.

Sasuke chuckled, looking at the blonde still trying to act tough, and gently kissed him again, "You're just so freaking cute.. I love you so much~", and continued to snuggle him.

Naruto, along with a few others combusted-

Naruto unable to handle his embarrassment.

As for the others, Sasuke's cute gentleness was too deathly for them to evade.

In the end, even after they announced, nothing particularly changed, other than Sasuke being more clingy with Naruto that is.

They would surely face all sorts of exciting or conflicting situations from now on too. But Naruto couldn't help but think that he'd hit the jackpot in life when he'd met Sasuke that night.

And he definitely won't ever stop feeling so very lucky to have Sasuke all to himself, now and forever.

THE END

A/N : I might have rushed to the end after writing the backstory but hoping that it wasn't too evidently rushed😅 please do let me know if it was.

Hope you enjoyed it ❤

P. S. I'm planning to write an Extra soon.