Two strangers, with a sad love story.

it's been months.

Sapnap grows worried for his best friend. George lays in his misery every day, refusing to see the daylight.
his routine is taken up by sleep, smoking and drinking. No time for hygiene or exercise, just wallowing in his bed.
Sapnap has tried reaching out to his mum. No luck.

As much as Sapnap hates dream for what he did, he misses his friend. Just as George misses his love.

———————————————————————————
knock knock
"George honey?" George's mother kept her voice soft and gentle as to not startle her son. She poked her worried expression around the door only to see the familiar sight of George under the covers, bedroom trashed and curtains tied shut.

"Your friend Sapnap is at the door.. He's here to take you to school he says?" She waiting eagerly for a response only to be met with dead silence. She let out an exhausted sigh and headed back down stairs to face the raven haired boy.

"no luck?"
the brunette lady pursed her lips, shaking her head in the disappointment for her son.
"Do you mind if i go talk to him?" Sapnap asked with the tiniest bit of hope he had left. Maybe if he could talk to his best friend he could encourage him to come to school.

"you can try, he's in his bed. Good luck"

Sapnap carefully pushed past the woman and headed for the stairs, careful to make any noise incase George grew cranky.

Finally he reached out for the handle only to be met with the most soul crushing scene he has witnessed.

George sat in his bed, back against the headboard and head in hands. Soft cry's could be heard from the brunettes direction.
Only 8:00 in the morning and George sat on his bed, cigarette perched between two fingers.

"hey." Sapnap kept his voice to a low.
George carefully peered up from his state to lock with eyes sapnap. Sapnap practically jumping out of his skin at the state of the boy.

His eyes puffed and red from crying all night.
Hair uncombed and sticking to his forehead in a depressing sweat.
Shirt hanging loosely around his neck, exposing his scrawny collar bones.

"what do you want sapnap." George sniffled

"i just came to see if you would like to come to school today" Sapnap took a seat on the edge of the bed besides George, removing the empty jack Daniels bottles from the blanket.

"everyone's been worried for you. Karl keeps asking where you've been."

"How could he leave liked that sapnap." George raised the smoke to his lips and took a painful drag. "didn't even say bye."

"i know, george."

"i loved him sap. I always have."

"i know.."

"FOR FUCK SAKE." George gripped at his hair, pulling with all the force he could. Tears came pouring as more painful sobs escaped his lips.

"George, please just come to school today. Take your mind off of things. I'll even shout you a sesh."

George took a solid moment to think over his options before finally deciding, fuck it.

"ok."

"Really!?" Sapnap practically jumped from the bed.

"yes. now get the fuck out so i can get changed or whatever."

"Thank you so much George. I promise, this will take your mind off that asshole."

"thanks sap"