effortlessly sweet

just wanna say a few things. In this chapter there is heavy mention of weed so i wanted to clear up some of the slang i used since it can be different around the world.
Bud: Weed
Cone: Bowl or whatever u put ur stuff in
pull: When u inhale all smoke

1:36 AM
A slight tapping sound startled George from his sleep. Assuming it was just the wind he closed his eyes again.

tap tap

There it goes again?
Finally deciding to get out of her he stumbled towards the window, only to poke his head out and witness a very content looking Dream smiling right back up at him.

Around his torso hung his signature green hoodie layered  nicely on top of a plain black turtleneck. On his bottom half we was wearing a pair of saggy black jeans, matched down his old pair of battered converse. Dream has always had good style.

"Hiya Georgie." He tried to keep his voice to a whisper, but that was a little hard to do when talking to someone from a 2 story window.

"Hold on, i'll be down in a sec"

George pulled on a ratty old blue sweatshirt, but hey, it was the best he could find. Paired with some plain grey sweats and graffiti scuffed airforces.

George slid his way down the drain pipe where he was met with a warm hug. Clays arms wrapped around the smaller boys waist as George melted into his chest.

"Got everything?"  Dream muttered into the top of George's brunette hair.

"I think so, let's go"

"I just want to stop by the store real quick, i'm dying for a drink." Dream chuckled

"Are you paying for it?" George crossed his arms over his chest, flashing Dream a disapproving look.

"Nope." He bumped George playfully with his elbow. "let's go"

"Ok. But can u get me one i'm really fucking parched, i just woke up."

2:43AM

They had finally arrived at the park picking up Sapnap along the way. These 3 were inseparable, you could always see them together.

Once they arrived, Sapnap decided to leave his mark. Tagging the wall they sat near with the same tag that was littered across Orlando.

The boys scampered their way behind a recently defaced wall and unpacked everything they needed for a sesh.

Clay was on grinding duty while nick was on rolling, George however was hopeless at all that stuff so he sat there and watched the boys work their magic. All George knew how to do was smoke the stuff.

"Here"
Dream passed Sapnap the freshly chopped bud, watching as he packed it into the first cone of the night.

"I'm sweating my balls off" Dream thrashed around in what seemed to be a pathetic attempt to take off his jumper.

"It's only like 23 degrees mate wtf" (celsius)

Dream sat back down where he was before, only this time he was left in his turtle neck.

"Done, i called first hit"
Sapnap held the lighter to the cone, making sure to poke it with the end of the device. Once he felt he had dragged enough he pulled the entire thing, before handing it over to Dream.

3:00 AM
Giggles and wheezes filled the air around them. Nothing but teary eyes and cloudy thoughts. Sapnap leaned back so far to the point where he almost fell over. This just caused more of an outbreak in hysterics. So much so that Dream had to pull up his sleeves in order to keep him self cool.

"Oh my fucking god Nick you're insane." Dream cried.

George couldn't help himself from tearing up but his smile soon started to fade as he noticed the excessive amounts of cuts on clays arms. Clay saw George looking and quickly pulled down his sleeves before George could say anything. The mood had dropped.

"I should start heading home.. It's getting dark and i don't really want to get in more shit with my dad." George rubbed his arm nervously.
As George started to pack up the rest of his things after reviving a few understanding grunts from the others, he turned back around.

"Actually, Dream can you please walk with me? I don't want to walk alone."

Dream stuttered, face flushing red.
"uh, sure.. Of course Georgie, anytime"

"Someone's about to get laid" Sapnap called over to the pair from the wall.

"Shut up Sapnap, You are high. Go home."

George laughed at his idiot of a friend.

Silence consumed their journey.

"Do you want to talk about it?" George poked

Dream continued walking.

"Talk to me Dream." George grabbed his wrist, forcing him into eye contact.

"It's nothing i swear."

"How long have you been doing this to yourself?" A crack in his voice raised concern inside of Dream.

Dream felt vulnerable. Like a murdering weakness stood over his body like a shadow, watching him.

"It's ok."

The brunette wrapped his frail arms around the talkers boys waist, heat beats becoming one.

"Please don't do that to yourself. We love you."

We.. Never Just him. Always we.

Suddenly a surge of confidence raced through his body.

"Hey George?"
George hummed in response.

"Can i.. Can i uh, kiss you?" The words were mumbled, yes. But give the guy a break.

George just looked at him. Absolutely dumbfounded. He searched for any hint of a lie on the blondes face.

"I'm sorry, that was so stupid. Just pretend i never said anythi-"
Before Dream can finish his sentence George closes the gap. His lips are softer than anything he's felt before. It's like biting into cotton candy. It's sweet, it's so effortlessly sweet.

"Thank you George."

ok so the whole point of this rewrite is to be better than the last, not amazing. So please don't be expecting some shakespeare shit because i'm just a high school student.