Please.. Don't go

heavy chapter

thump thump thump
Dreams heart hammers against the inside of his rib cage, itching to escape. He stood patiently on the other side of his sketchy front door, hand on the doorknob debating whether he should go in or not.
He placed his ear against the wood and listened for any movement inside.

The coast is clear.

Quickly, he scanned the area of the house, looking for movement before he settled in.

Tv remained nothing but a blank screen. Lights switched on in only a few rooms, but yet nobody was home.

Dream shrugged his bag from his shoulder, landing awkwardly next to his bed.

That's when everything sunk in.
"I just kissed George."
What had he done.
"I just kissed my best friend"
It was all he could think about.
"I just kissed George."
A million thoughts rushed through clays mind at once.
"What the fuck is wrong with me"
"He's going to hate me"
"What have i done"
"He's never going to speak to me again"
"I'm just a dumb worthless kid."

His brain polluted in horrible thoughts. Tears consumed his eyes. His vision grew blurry with every blink.

Finally his pupils cleared enough to focus on a small black box nestled in the mess of his body wardrobe.

get it over with

Clay sat up and walked over to the box. His shaky hands reached up, grabbing the box and placing it on his lap as he sat down.

His trembling grasp lifted the lid from the box.

Inside sat a piece of paper, a pen, some tissues and a blade.

Ignoring the paper, his mind when straight for the blade.

He held the blade to his wrist and let out a shaky breath.

George should know

Clay reached for his phone and opened up their messages.

george💙

I tried George. I'm sorry

Dream? What's happening?
Are you ok?
I'm coming over!
read 11:14

with the click of a button Dream shut off his phone, leaving it to rest on his tatty pillow.
Once again clay held the blade to his wrist.
He gulped.
His hands trembling.
One swift movement.

Everything went black.

———————————————————————————

George climbed from his window. He didn't care if he got caught he just wanted to make sure Dream was ok.

He sprinted down the road, it was probably a 5 minute walk so he hoped he could get there in time.

George had finally arrived, Heart sinking to his stomach.

The outside of clays house was surrounded by red and blue lights. Multiple ambulances parked outside.
George's gaze fell onto clays dad. He was standing with a paramedic, he seemed to be signing some sort of form. He showed no emotion on his face.

George's glazed over eyes watched as two paramedics carried a stretcher out of the house and into the back of one of the ambulances.

Dream.

In that moment time seemed to stop. George bolted from the position he was stuck it, grabbing onto the door of the ambulance and hauling himself in after his friend.

George peered down at clays pale face. It was hard to tell through all the machines attached to him but Dream had been crying.

He grabbed onto Dream's hand as he leaned down to his ear.
"Dream-.. what have you done..." George whispered gently, his words clinging to the back of his throat.

His hand slowly cupped Dream's wrist. His fingers travelled over the many bandages secured the boys wounds.
"Please don't go." Dream was barley conscious but these words pierced his heart.

All outside noise was muffled by the sounds of Dreams heartbeat, projected onto the monitors and the faint sound of sirens.

yuh um so i hate the plot for this story. I think it's corny and gross but oh well. Since so many of you seem to like it i'm keeping it the way it was before (just different writing) <3
-serenity