You know i love you?

I have never written NSFW before so please excuse the last chapter. Anyways you should look on my page for any other works because they are all better than this one 💀

FILLER CHAPTER

GEORGE POV

I Could feel my head pounding through the breaks in my sleep, not daring to open my eyes as the light would only make it worse. I must of made some sort of noise as the boy next to me spoke up.

"hey George?" I forgot how much I loved Dream's morning voice. Being way too tired to speak, I sent him a low grunt of recognition.

"Do you ever just think about.. Running away?"

His words intrigued me so I quickly sat up, only to see him laying down with his hands behind his head just staring at the blank ceiling.

"huh?" I responded, half confused but half concerned.

"Idk, i just, sometimes i think like, what if we just leave." he rolled over to face me, faces inches apart.

"That's a really serious thing, Dream."

He just let out a loud sigh and let his eyes rest back onto the ceiling. Slowly I lifted myself from the mattress and hovered over his mouth.

"we can talk about it later" I gently leaned down and placed a kiss onto Dream's lips. He slowly kissed back as I started to run my hand up his shirt and down his bare chest. Suddenly he pulled away.

"woah woah George, settle down, that's a bit gay." Dream giggled as he ran his fingers through my brunette hair.

I just stared into his green eyes, completely dumbfounded.

"And you're not?" I scoffed as I sat from the bed and pulled a blue crewneck over my head. A slight giggle escaped Dream's lips before I turned around to give him a quick roll of my eyes and headed for the door

12:25pm
Back to normal

Dream leaned tiredly against the brick walls behind the walls of the school, Sapnap stood infront of him, cigarette placed between his lips.

"well, what did George think?" Sapnap said inbetween inhales of his smoke.

"He asked to talk about it later. I think he was just a bit tired, he had a long night." Memories from the night before came flooding back to Him as a cheesy smile overtook his cheeks.

"Oh yeah? I heard." Sapnap knew something.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"well.. Last night at that party i noticed you and george had gone somewhere. So naturally, i went to look for yous. I checked every bedroom until I got to this one room. I reached for the doorknob but before i could open the door.. Lets just say, I heard some things." The smugness in Sapnaps voice was cringworthy.

"oh"

"yeah, oh! Oh George! George!" Sapnap continued to mockingly moan Georges name, receiving a few light punches to the arm.

"Why are you moaning my name?" George appeared from around the corner, confused as ever.

"well, last ni-" sapnap was half way through his sentence when he received an elbow to the stomach.

"he was just joking around" Dream's arm naked around to the back of his neck as he slowly started rubbing it nervously.

"well, stop giggling like girls and give me a smoke." George remarked.

sapnap pulled a small white box from his backpack and handed George one of the tobacco filled papers.

"cheers Sap" George said as he placed the cigarette inbetween his lips and hovered of the flame emitting from the lighter in between sapnap's fingers. They all sat there, just enjoying eachothers presence, hoping that no teachers were patrolling.

"I'm gonna head off now, class and stuff. My parents are telling me i need to start acting right or I'm out." Sapnap stood from the floor and waved off the boys, leaving them alone.

The silence was unbearable, so Dream finally decided to speak up.

"so, do you wanna talk abt it now?" He found it hard to project his words as this topic was something he dreaded discussing, incase it turned bad.

"Look, I dont know Dream. I just, I cant leave like that!" Georges eyes look almost sympathetic.

a sigh escaped the blondes lips.

"You know I love you, George?" Dream looked from the floor and stared deeply into Georges brown eyes.

"I-...Im sorry"

These words shattered his heart, he needed to escape. Leave.

Dream stood from his seat and made his way towards the school gates, hoping to never return again.