Whats wrong?

I wrote the first ever version of this on my birthday 19th feb 2021. I can't believe it's been that long. Anyways, enjoy the rewrite.

School was painfully boring without his bestfriend by his side, but George knew he had to push through, after all Dream was getting out next week.
Dream had been great company for George while they both dealt with what had just happened.

All George could think about was that kiss. Why had he enjoyed it so much, After all he was 100% straight. All he wanted to do was wrap clay up in his arms and press their lips together, but he couldn't.

The loud ringing of the school bell interrupted George's daydreaming, prompting him to pack up his desk and head for the door.

"Hey George, could you stay for a sec?" His form teacher piped up from her desk.

"Um.. sure? What's up miss?" George spun around, books clutched desperately to his chest.

"I heard what happened.. are you ok?"

Throughout this entire week this same question rang through George's head millions of times. People he didn't even know attended his school would come up to comfort him.

"I'm fine."
George turned to head for the door.

"If you need anything I'm always here!"

Dream💚

how's school Georgie?

are you even allowed ur phone in there?

I snuck it in ;)

you're such an idiot, what if you get caught?

it's worth it. I get to talk to you.

shut up

anyway you didn't answer my question. How's school?

boring. There's nothing fun to do.

why don't you come see me.

Dream we have already been through this. I can't it's against the rules.

who said we have to play by the rules?

Dream what are you talking about?

meet me in the parking lot.

Pools Confusion submerged George's body, what on earth did Dream mean with the last message. Even though George had no clue what was happening he still found himself making is way from his locker to the student parking lot.

To his dismay there stood his best friend. Wearing his signature green hoodie just standing there like normal.

"Dream what the fuck." George gawked.

"Hey Georgie did you miss me?"

That fucking smile.

Dream chuckled as George started walking towards him, faster with every step.

"How the fuck did you get out??"

"The nurses are fucking clueless. I just have to be back by dinner time or they'll notice I'm gone."

" I can't fucking believe you."

Even though George was enraged he hugged clay. Melting into his chest, he missed him.

"So I'm taking that as a yes, you did miss me?" A devilish smirk took over clays freckled face.

"Shut up."

"So why are you here Dream. "
Dream placed a cigarette in between his pale lips and held a lighter to the tip.

"I don't know, just felt like seeing you i guess
. That place is depressing."

As clay released his words clouds of smoke escaped his mouth.

"Get in the car, I'm not having you getting caught smoking here."

George grabbed clays wrist, remembering to not apply to much pressure and dragged him over to the car before pushing him into the passengers seat.

"Since when do you smoke cigarettes?"

"Since I get drug tested every week. Plus it looks hot."
George smirked "If you say so"

George pulled the car out of park and reversed onto the road behind the school. The smoke from clays lungs filled up the car prompting George to crack open the window.

"Where are we going georgie?"

"Stop calling me that. We are going to mine, my parents are out for the week so it's just me."

"Oooo play date at georgies house?"

George turned his head a little to hide that clays last sentence made George blush like a teenage girl who had just had her first kiss.

After a long drive of chuckles and friendly banter they pulled Into George's driveway. He pulled the car into park and looked over at the taller boy.

"Come on let's go inside."
"Okay georgie."
They both stepped out of the car and made their way up to the front door.

They soon found themselves sitting together on George's bed, laughing so hard they had tears poking out of the corners of their eyes.
Dream's laughter soon faded as he stared into George's innocent brown eyes.
George noticed the sudden seriousness in the blonde's face as his heart jumped from his chest.
The taller boys hand raised up to cup George's jaw, thumb brushing gently over his lips.

"Drea-..?"

Dream leaned in closer to George, so close that their noses were touching.
"Can i?"
Dream's breath was hot against George's blushed face. George nodded slightly, eyes drooping with lust.
Their lips collided with passion. As Dream deepened the kiss George found himself unable to to resist.
One hand holding George's jaw while his other hand slid down slowly onto George's thigh. George shivered at the contact.
Dream abruptly pulled away and threw his hands up into his hair.
"Shit."

"Dream? What's wrong?"

"I have to get back to the hospital. They're going to realise I'm gone."

"For fucks sake Dream."
George rubbed his face while he let out a loud sigh.
"I'm sorry. I'll see you on Monday georgie."
Before Dream climbed out of the window he planted a loving kiss onto George's sensitive lips.

George fell back onto his bed, sinking into the comfort of his mattress.
What the fuck just happened.