Chapter 7

Third person's POV

After walking out of the hallway. Mina and her friends decided to go to the Cafe that they are usually hang out at, which is just on the other side of the road, opposite the school. They are sitting at their usual table in a far corner of the Cafe.

Mina has her head down on top of her folded arms which are resting on the table,

She suddenly raises her head up and frustratedly ranting to her friends,

'Ahhhh...why?...why did I have to trip right at that place, right at that time? And who is that girl? Why did she have to touch my...my...'

'Your left breast...' Sana finishes her sentence,

'It was the right breast.' Momo argues,

Mina glares at both of them 'Does left or right really matter? What matters is that...is that...is there any chance no one else saw what happened?'

'Yeah, does left or right really matter, Momo? Don't argue!' Sana rolls her eyes at Momo, then she turns to Mina 'And Mina, yep, I'm sure everyone saw what happened loud and clear'

'Nooo...How am I going to face anyone at school?' Mina screams defeatedly,

'Why couldn't I be the one who trip and fall, so that hottie could catch me just like how she did to you?' Here Sana goes again,

Momo joins in 'I know right?! You are usually the clumsy one.'

Mina just shakes her head at her two friends.

Sana continues 'Who is that hottie by the way? I've never seen her before. And her friends too, they are also very cute.'

Momo just shrugs her shoulders indicating that she has no idea. She then looks at Nayeon who is still busy typing on her phone 'yah, Nayeon, what have you been doing with your phone since we got here?'

'I'm trying to get some informations about those three newbies from Jungyeon. She was with them, remember?' Nayeon answers

Mina, Sana and Momo are now looking at Nayeon, expecting some informations.

Minutes went by, Nayeon finally looks up from her phone to see 3 pairs of eyes looking at her intensely,

'Alright, the hottie...I mean...the one that offended our Mina is Son Chaeyoung, 18 years old. She just moved back here from Australia. Her two friends are Kim Dahyun and Chou Tzuyu, they are also 18 years old, they transferred to this school because they want to be together with Chaeyoung.'

'So they are younger than us. Why were they in the year 12 locker area?' Momo asks,

'They did very well on the entrance test for transferees, so they will be taking year 12 classes just like us' Nayeon answers,

'Wow, hotties with brains, I like it!' Sana exclaims,

'Well, that Son Chaeyoung girl is younger than me, but the way she talked to me was so disrespectful. I was right about her not having any manners.' Mina is clearly holding a grudge against Chaeyoung,

Sana, Momo and Nayeon speak up at the same time 'I'm sure she didn't know that you are older than her, Mina.'

'Which side are you on? Mina cries out,

The three smile sheepishly 'of course, we are on your side, Mina'

After parting ways with her friends, Mina drives her black Audi home. Her dad gave her the car as a birthday present last year.

Mina's house or should I say Mina's palace is situated in the most expensive and private part of Gangnam. Fences with security surround the property, between the front gate and the front entrance of the house is a big yard with green grass all year long, right in the middle of the yard is a water fountain, along the fences, different types of flowers are planted, blooming beautifully. The building itself is painted white, high ceiling with many wide glass windows, everything looks elegant and high class just like its owner.

Mina parks her car in their private garage, then proceeds to walk inside the house, she walks pass the lounge room, pass the study room, then she sees her parents are sitting in the living room having tea.

'Daddy, you are home early today' she runs to her dad and gives him a hug.

Mr Myoui pats Mina back 'I'm home early today because I want to know how the first day of school went for my little princess.' He says to his daughter adoringly,

'Not too well!' Mina says while walking to her mom who has her arms open for a hug from her daughter.

'Is someone upsetting my little princess? Want daddy to teach them a lesson?' Mr Myoui is ready to throw hands,

'It's ok daddy, I can handle it myself, I'm not a Myoui for nothing' Mina assures her dad.

'That's my girl!' Mr Myoui smiles proudly at her.

'How about Mommy cook your favourite dish for dinner to cheer you up?' Mrs Myoui asks while smiling warmly at Mina.

Mina squeals 'Yasss...I would love it, Mommy...muuaahhh!' She kisses her mom on the cheek.

Mr and Mrs Myoui love Mina dearly, from the day she was born, she has become her parents's most precious gem. With Mina growing up to be such a fine young lady, gorgeous looking, nice, loving and polite despite being spoilt to the max by her wealthy parents, she is also doing very well in her studies, always being one of the top students of school. Her parents can't help but love her to no end. She is and always will be her parents's little princess.