VIII

That same evening, Taehyung went back at the train station, but since there are no trips anymore, he just tried to find a bench and slumped himself in the cold metal chair he found. He still can't stop crying. His body is shaking and weak but he needs to stay away from Jungkook.

Jungkook who's now writhing on the carpeted floor of his hotel room. He knows he can still run and chase Taehyung. He could stop him, tell him that they can still run away together. But how could he do that when Taehyung is clearly pursuing his own dreams now too. How could he be so selfish to destroy the teacher's future?

You see, I told u that FATE is a bitch and she really loves to play the destiny of this two souls. When Jungkook is bringing Taehyung's clothes in the laundry earlier, he saw some rolled papers on his pants' pocket. And when he checked it, he saw that those are medical papers for job application. He also realized that Taehyung isn't the kind of person who will come to Seoul just to unwind so he put things together and realized that Taehyung is finally going to work soon.

So yeah, how could Jungkook stop that?

No. Never in his wildest dream that he'll see himself to be the reason to hold Taehyung back from achieving his own dreams. That's why when the teacher left, he did his best not to chase after him.

So now that he's alone, Jungkook can't help but clench his chest knowing that a part of him is ripped out from his chest. That his heart left with Taehyung. And if there's only one consolation he would bring with him for the rest of his life, is the memory of Taehyung calling out his name, telling him how he loves him while they are making love that night!

*****THE NEXT MORNING

Taehyung didn't go back to his & Bogum's house. Instead, he found himself standing in front of his parents' gate. He is really is trying hard to stop crying but he just cry harder when he heard his brother & Mother's laughter coming from their house. He was about to turn around & leave when he heard his father's voice.

"Taehyungie, son why are you standing there? Why are u not going inside?" He froze. How could he show his father his swollen face? He didn't reply or move at all and that's when Mr. Kim knows something is wrong.

The older Kim step closer to his son only to see him bawling his eyes out.

"Oh gosh Taehyungie, what happened son?!" he gasped as he pulled him to a tight hug.

Taehyung then started to sob like a baby. He never know how he misses to be embrace by his father and now that he's finally home, he can't help but bask in his father's warmth. HE finally feels safe and secure, that in that moment he knows that no one can harm him again.

"D-dad..." is the only syllable he managed to utter before his father lead him inside their house.

His mom and brother are both shocked when they saw him. Mrs. Kim immediately pushed her husband to the side so she could embrace her crying son. Taejoon went to their kitchen to get some water for his big brother too. Taehyung keep on crying while watching his family scramble at their feet.

After almost half an hour, Mrs. Kim sent her younger son to the market to buy some things she'll need to cook for their dinner. Taehyung is relieve because he doesn't want his brother to hear his ugly story. When the youngest Kim left, Tae finally had the courage to face his parents.

"We are not going to force you to tell us what happened Taehyungie, but if it will help you lessen the burden, me and your dad are here listening to you. This is the first time I saw you cry like that since you were born so please don't tell us that it's nothing." Mrs. Kim said.