III

***The dinner ended in a positive note despite of Jimin's mistake. So when Taehyung & Bogum finally reached their home, the older can't help himself but to remind Taehyung who owns him.

He pulled his husband closer and started to kiss him. Taehyung tried to kiss him back but as usual he can't go further than that. He keeps convincing himself that he likes it when Bogum kisses him like that; he keeps telling himself he loves his husband's touch but at that moment he knows he couldn't give what Bogum wants for the night. Well maybe he can help him get off but he can't let him take him as a whole again.

"Taehyung, sweetheart I miss you." Bogum whispered to his ears while kissing his neck. Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt his husband's arousal poking just above his hips.

"Bo, honey but you just had a double shift and you know you have to rest." Taehyung tried to push his husband softly, trying not to make it obvious that he's tying to avoid sex again.

"It's okay sweetheart. I just really miss you. It's been weeks since the last time you let me f*ck you." Bogum gropes his ass while leading him to their bed.

That night Taehyung knows he can't get away from his husband's hold so he just let him take him to bed. He just closed his eyes when Bogum started to remove all his clothes. He just stayed still when he started to touch him and kiss him. He just remind himself that he loves him and Bogum is his husband so he has to let him do what makes him happy.

When the doctor finally came inside him, Taehyung smiled and hugged him. He didn't come, AGAIN! And yet he found himself smiling knowing that he made his husband feel good again.

The couple fell asleep after!

The next morning, Taehyung woke up early so he could prepare breakfast for them. He needs to go to school today and he knows that Bogum will have to go to hospital earlier too. He gave his sleeping other half a light peck on his lips before striding to their kitchen. His body is still sore due to what they did the other night and he can't help but feel guilty. It's been 4 years since they got married. And he already knows he loves his husband so much so he couldn't understand why can't he give Bo what he needs as a man. At first, he thought he just can't do it because he doesn't feel the same way towards his husband, but now that he's head over heels for him and still can't get arouse whenever Bo touches him, he's getting frustrated too. He just wants him to be happy too, so sometimes when Bo can't suppress his lust, he just gives in.

Taehyung busied himself in making their breakfast. He's on the last pancake when he felt the arms laced around his waist.

"G'morning sweetheart." Bogum started to kiss him on his neck. Tae got frozen on his feet and tried to act normal, besides he knows Bo won't take him again, because they just did that last night, right?!

"Good morning honey." he replied trying to inch away from the morning wood that's poking his ass.

"What time do u need to be at school?" Bo asks while pulling him closer so he could rub his crotch behind him.

"9am, how about you?"

Upon hearing that, the doctor suddenly turn off the stove and turn him around so he could face him.

"9? That means we still got 2 hours." the glint on Bogum's eyes makes Taehyung uncomfortable. You see, their sex life as husbands are very "unique" since he is frigid. So they only make love when there's enough preparation made or else, Taehyung won't enjoy the sex at all just like what happened last night.