IV

*** 3 MONTHS LATER

Taehyung has been seeing Hoseok twice a month for his sessions with him. He was indeed diagnosed with sexual anxiety that resulted to his frigidness. Dr. Jung has been helping him to open up about his sexual desires and fantasies but he still couldn't practice it with his husband who's now a lot busier since he was promoted as senior surgeon in the hospital. They barely had sex since Taehyung started his therapy with Dr. Jung. They are both busy with their careers especially now that Taehyung is about to graduate.

If there are changes in their lives, that's Taehyung made a new best friend in the name of Park Jimin through Jeon Jungkook of course. Since Bogum became busier, he constantly asked Jungkook to check on Taehyung. He sometimes drive him to school and they already made a habit of treating each other for lunch or dinner whenever Bogum asked Jungkook to fetch Taehyung from his university especially when he has evening classes. Jungkook never refused to that request so Jimin and Yoongi have to step in.

The two noticed how Jungkook and Taehyung became closer so Jimin started to befriend Taehyung too. They started to hang out together just so Jimin could check up on what they are doing. Thankfully, Jungkook & Taehyung are really just friends and Jimin never saw them crossing the line, so he's happy to join the two without worrying anymore.

Everything is fine, Bogum got the position he wanted in the hospital. Taehyung is about to graduate and have his own job very soon and Jungkook got the job he wanted in Seoul. Jimin and Yoongi can finally breathe well since Jungkook will finally be out of Taehyung's life.

Everything is perfect—that's what they all thought.

But the truth is, it's just the calm before the raging storm. No one anticipated what fate has stored for everyone until that one evening that Bogum came home late drunk.

He looks normally drunk, but the moment he started to forcefully kiss Taehyung who's trying to stop him, the younger knows it's not a good evening for them.

"Bo, honey you're drunk, how about I make you—"

He's cut off when Bogum grab his chin and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. Taehyung tried to push him but Bo is stronger.

"Bogum! Are you out of your mind?!" Taehyung tried to yell at him but Bogum is blinded by lust and deaf of reasons already.

He ignored his husband's pleading and forcefully pushed him on their bed. He ripped off his pajamas before he pinned him to their bed.

"You are mine!"

When Bogum flip him so he's lying on his stomach, Taehyung started to panic. He doesn't like sex and forcing him like this will only put all his sessions with Hoseok into waste. He tried to tell that to his husband but Bogum just ignored him.

That evening, Taehyung cried a river!

He never thought Bogum is capable of doing that to him. So when his husband started to thrust inside him without even preparing him, he just stayed there, frozen with tears rolling on his cheeks. That night, he knows everything is not okay, and everything will never be the same again.

Bogum just stopped when he came inside him. The doctor immediately fallen asleep afterwards. So Taehyung took that chance to go to the bathroom with his upper pajama to clean himself. He never felt so dirty in his life like this so he started to scrub every inch of his body!

He only stopped when he saw blood in his own nails. His arms and legs are bleeding because of the scratches he made. And right there, he once again started to cry. A part of him died that night, the part where he never thought could ever die because of his vows on their marriage!