Chapter Sixteen

(Welp popping out another cause I couldn't stop thinking about this 😂)

You were in the cockpit, listening to your mother talk about things, explaining what what happened. She also included some vids of her and maul.

"What are you doing?" Maul asked.

"A little video diary for (y/n), I want her to see you for you and not Sith you".

You laughed at that, you watched as maul would put his head on her stomach and and touched her stomach.

Your mother and maul was so different and yet they get along fo good. You soon got to the part where you heard your mother crying softly.

"It's gonna be ok little one, you'll grow up amazing with my friend Jango".

You watched as she looked down at you before handing you off to jango.

"Please take good care of her!"

After that you watched as she put her helmet in that spot on Dathmorir. She walked over to maul and kneeled down as maul pulled out his saber.

"I love you cyar'ika!, when you find her, please tell her I loved her very much".

You watched as maul killed your mother, tears streamed down your face as you watched maul fall to his knees.

That's when the video ended, you leaned back in your chair and said nothing.

You wiped your tears away before getting out of your chair and headed to the back, hunter and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you.

You were trying to hold back your tears... which was a fail as you ran up to then and hugged them all while crying.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asked as he out you down.

You wiped your tears away "just listening to my mother saying how much maul changed her life...how I should find someone that'll change my life". you looked at the group "you all changed my life, I love you all so much!, I never felt so much at home, you all saved me, helped me...I don't know how to repay you all!".

Wrecker picked you up and held you close to him.

"You don't have to repay us" echo looked at you.

"You're part of the squad!" Tech said.

You smiled at tech.

~time skip~

Hunter walked to the front to see you curled up while playing with your crystal.

"What are you still doing up?" He asked.

"Couldn't sleep" you smiled at him.

Hunter sat down while typing in a few things "where did you get the crystal?".

"Crosshairs gave it to me" you smiled as you took it off and gave it to him. Hunter took it and looked at it. "I left it with him when I used my powers...or whatever... but I end up taking it back".

"so the saber Handle?".

You reached around and pulled out the saber Handle that your mother made. He watched as you held it up in the air and took it apart with the force "the crystal goes in here!" You pointed. "I just... have to wait till I get my crystal".

Hunter watched as you put the saber back together and grabbed it.

"I miss him... very much" you said as you curled back in a ball.

"We all do".

"I wish we could've saved him".

Hunter turned your chair to him "look, if you get close to him, he will kill you with no hesitation". You didn't say anything to him. "The Crosshairs you know of is gone...".

"There's still hope!" You finally managed to say.

"Hope of what!?".

"Hope that he may come back to me... to us without his chip" you got out of your chair and walked to the beds before cuddling up with wrecker "I know he's still there!".

Hunter didn't say anything as he looked down at the purple crystal in his hand.

Soon you all landed on a planet to take a break from flying.

You walked away from the group to get some peace of quiet, you ended up sitting on a rock, high up on the side of a mountain.

You slowly opened your eyes to see the trees below you. "Everyone was wrong...".

"You finally know?".

You turned to see your father. "It was her decision... not yours".

Maul walked up to you and sat down beside you while staring out at the green "your mother loved you, again she wanted nothing more than to spend her life with you".

You got down on the ground and rested your head on his thigh "maul...why did you fall for her?".

Maul looked down at you "she was the most beautiful woman I ever saw, she wasn't scared of me as I kneeled down to touch her face..". He said as his hand touched the top of your head. "I asked her why she wasn't scared... she told me that there's good in me still... just how you think your friend is".

"I know he is...I know he'll come back" you said softly. You took a deep breath and felt him disappeared which you softly laid your head on the rock.

You lifted your head before taking out your saber's and putting them down in front of you.

You closed your and and used the force to lift them up in the air, that when you started taking them apart, you reached around and grabbed the other handle and took it apart.

Your hand went to your next and took off your crystal.

Once you were down you opened your eyes to see it was longer, you smiled as you pulled it apart so it became a purple dual wielding saber. You put them back together before looking down to see the crystals.

You picked them up and put them in a bag before standing up and throwing them off the edge.

You finally relaxed after. The weight of them finally gone. You still have a lot to learn before you fight your parents again... before you're actually free... but for now... you are.