Chapter three

You bought Echos blanket closer to your face, inhaling the scent, echos scent mixed with a soft scent which you can't really put your finger on.

"I see Echo gave you his blanket!".
You sat up fast to see tech.

You were blushing hard "h-he said it f-felt like home, the comfort, it feels....".

Tech smiled a bit "like a mother's comfort as Echo would say".You smiled as you looked down at the blanket. "A mother actually gave Echo the blanket, that's why it feels like that".

"Why did she gave him the blanket?" You asked.

Tech sat on the edge of the bed "echo had a bad past... I guess she wanted him to feel safe". He watched as your fingers touched the patterns "who's foxy?".

You looked down and softly touched your arm "Foxy is who saved me when I was a foundling.... he raised me for a bit till..." you began biting your lip.

"Till?" Tech tiled his head.

"Till my aunt found me" you looked at him and smiled "I owe my life to him even if he changed".

Tech leans closer to you "changed?".

Hunter turned in his seat to see you and tech whispering quietly, he watched as tech leans closer to you.

~time skip~

As the ramp lowers, you squinted your eyes cause of the bright sun, as your eyes come to focus you smiled big at the planet, the squad walked off as you and omega looked around.

Hunter turned to omega letting your hand go to touch the dirt. You slowly got off and looked around.

Hunter was about to walk up to you before wrecker wrapped his arm around your neck and walked off.

After a bit you and the squad came up to a little farm house, "hunter! what are we doing here again?" You turned around to look at him.

"An Old friend" he said.

After a couple hours, you were outside watching the kids play.

"Are you her mother?".

You looked up at twi'lek "oh no, she's my friend" you smiled.

The Twi'lek smiled as she sat down beside you "I'm Suu".

"(Y/n)" you looked back at Omega playing.

"What happened to your arm?" Suu carefully grabbed your bandage arm.

"Oh... umm I-I got caught in a door.." you began biting your lip "tech tried to patch me up with whatever he could find in the ship".

"A door?" Suu looked at you.

"Yea" you smiled softly.

"Cut!, can you get me a med kit!" She called for her husband, you and Suu began talking as she fixed your arm a bit better. "Can I ask you something?".

You looked up at her "sure".

"Are you seeing anyone?" Suu looked at you.

"W-what!?".

"Are you seeing anyone".

You blushed deeply "no, I'm not, I-it's forbidden".

"Forbidden?" Suu raised an eyebrow.

"It's forbidden for me to fell in love with anyone" you looked down at your feet.

Suu tilted her head a bit "your one of them...". You softly nodded your head .

"Yea, I shouldn't left Kamino as soon as I was healed".

"So that door accident wasn't an accident than".

"No...".

That's when cut and Hunter came out to see you and Suu "My love" cut said as he kisses the top of her head "what are you two talking about?".

Suu looked up at her husband "things".

You smiled at them.

"Let's make something to eat" Suu stood up and helped you up.

"I..I don't really know how to cook" you said softly.

"Oh don't worry, I'll teach you while the kids play" Suu smiled.

You and Suu were in the kitchen making supper, hunter and cut was in the living room watching your both.

"She's a beautiful woman" cut looked at hunter.

"Yea...." Hunter was caught off guard till he realized "wait who?".

"(Y/n), surprise that she's travelling with you and the squad, why did she join the squad?".

Hunter looked down at his cup "she was hurt, my guess is crosshairs".

"Why?, do they have anything in common" cut tilted his head.

"I don't know, all I saw was her running and crosshairs behind her" hunter looked up at you to see you smiling.