Chapter six

You where standing a few feet away from the guys, staring out "are you sure it's close?" You asked "there's nothing but sand".

"Well are you looking at the right spot?" Tech walked up to you and moved your head a bit.

"Woah!" You smiled once you saw the old destroyed ship "how!?" You turned to him.

"your lacking water so here" he handed you a water bottle which you took "let's get going".

You smiled as you followed tech.

After a bit you and the guys got into the ship. You all walked and talked till you finally got to the main room.

"Alright you and tech get this thing up and going, me and wrecker will stand guard" hunter said.

"Alright" you smiled while tying your hair up "come on tech!" You walked around to get the parts.

"So.. order 66" tech said as he watch you climb up and began ripping wires out.

"That's another reason why I cut my hair" you pasted him the wires "after I heard that I got scared cause I know crosshairs would find me".

Tech watched as you crawled a bit and took off buttons "your mother is Mandalorian yet your a Jedi".

You took a deep breath "yea.. there's things I still need answers.." you poked your head under to look at him. He looked up at you to see you were upside down "if my mother was still alive, I think she'll be proud of me".

He took a deep breath before turning his attention to the motherboard.

You jumped down and walked up to him to give him a part.

"Alright its almost ready!" He said as he crawled into a duct and began to wire things together. "Hey!, (y/n), can you help me with this!" He asked.

"Sure!" You smiled as you straddle him and crawled in.

"Are you two almost done?" Hunter asked in his com.

"Stop moving!".

Hunter raised an eyebrow when he heard you.

"Move your hand over here!" Tech said "no no no".

"Tech will you shut up!".

"Stop!".

"You stop it, I almost have it".

Hunter looked over at wrecker who had no idea what was going on, on your end.

"We almost have it up and going" tech said "hey! Not there".

"What are two doing!" Hunter raised his voice a bit.

"Trying to put the last touches if tech would stop moving!".

Hunter turned to wrecker as he listen to you and tech argue about things. After a bit you finally yelled

"HA FINALLY!" You smiled as you looked down at tech, he watched as you lost your smile.

"What?" He tilted his head.

"Do clones normally have nice eyes or is it just you?" You asked as you watched his eyes began shifting, you smiled and giggled "I'm just complementing your eyes!". You crawled out and stood up "tell me you know what a complement is?".