Chapter Eleven

(Another long long chapter)

"You killed her..." you looked at him

he wrapped his hand around your throat and squeezed, after that he let you go and stood up "stand up..".

You slowly stood up and watched as maul stood out of your way, you looked at him before grabbing your saber "why are you doing this?" You asked.

"Doing what!" he smiled at you.

You didn't say anything as you took a couple steps before stopping "do you know my father..." You asked.

"Why do you asked?".

You turned to face him "cause the voice I hear is the same as yours..."

Maul smirked as he lifted hand up which lifted you up in the air.

"Woah!" You dropped your saber as maul got closer to you.

"I'm your father".

You looked at him "no... you can't be my father!".

Maul used the force to throw you into a wall, you groaned as you rolled over, maul lifted you up again and threw you to the other wall. "I met your mother on the battlefield".

~flash back~

"COMMANDER!".

"GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE NOW!" Elizabeth yelled as her follow brothers and sisters got their people out.

"COMMANDER LOOK OUT!".

Elizabeth looked back to see someone swung a lightsaber at her, he quickly used her jet pack to get out of the way.

She used her blaster to shoot at the sith who used his saber to block it till he held his hand up and threw her into a destroyed building.

Elizabeth groaned before looking up to see a fist coming at her, she quickly rolled out of the way and aim her blaster before the sith kicked it out of her hands. She grabbed her knife which he quickly used the force to push it out of her hands.

Elizabeth back up and tripped over a rock, making her helmet fall off, the sith stop and looked at her.

Her messy hair tied in a loose braid, cut lip, blood falling down the side of her face. "I'm not scared of you sith!".

The sith didn't say anything as he kneeled down, his eyes wondered her face which she thought was weird.

He reached up to softly touch her face which she hesitated and pulled away a bit but soon melted when he touched her cheek. "Beautiful" he said softly.

Elizabeth swallowed as he watched the sith got up and turned away from him "w-wait!" He held her hand out. The sith stopped but didn't turn to face her "what's your name!".

"Maul... Darth maul" he said before running back into battle.

~end of flash back~

"STOP!" You yelled.

Maul held you up in the air, he brought you close to him.

"Please" you said softly.

"Why should I stop?" He looked at you as he slowly closed his hand. He watched as you slowly clawed at nothing around your neck. He soon stopped and dropped you. "You're weak like her!".

"I'm not weak!" You slowly stood up only to get thrown again.

That's when you you felt a hand around your throat and being lifted up.