Chapter fourteen

You and everyone walked into Cids place "hey I got another job for you!".

You took a deep breath before walking off which hunter noticed. After he was down talking to cid he went to go find you standing outside throwing up.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yea... just stressed.. I guess".

"You guess?" Hunter raised an eyebrow. You turned around and leaned against the wall. "What's wrong?".

"Everything... I can't really sleep cause I feel like there's a battle going on in my head, omega getting kidnapped, you guys going on these missions".

Hunter walked up to you and cupped your face "hey!". You stopped and looked into his soft eyes. "If it makes you feel better you can stay here with her".

You closed your eyes as your hand touched his "I'm sorry" you said softly.

"Don't say sorry, you need" he smiled as he pulled his hand away from your face "after we're done, we'll come get you".

You smiled as you and hunter walked back in.

~tiny skip~

You mega was at the table washing it while you were counting credits that Cid gave you.

"(Y/n)".

"Yes 'mega?"

"What?" Omega turned to you.

You turned to face her "you called my name?".

"No...I didn't".

You raised an eyebrow before you heard your name again, you stood up fast while putting your hand in your saber.

"Are you ok?" Omega looked at you worried.

You closed your eyes and held your head "yea... I need air" you said before walking out.

"My darling daughter".

You quickly grabbed your saber before Maul threw you against a wall.

You groaned before looking up to see maul checking your saber out "what do you want!?".

"You'll get tired of running, you'll be beside me soon" he said before kneeling down to you and held your saber up.

Your eyes shifted from his eyes to his hand, you slowly reached for it but stopped "why do you want me?" You asked.

"You're all that's left of her".

"But you killed her!" You looked at him.

"Is that all you been told?, that I killed her!?".

"Everyone that I ran into told me that!".

Maul smirked "I didn't kill her... well I did but it was a different reason" he said, he watched as you tilted your head to the side "walk with me". He stood up and began walking which made you quickly stood up and followed him. "Tell me what you hear?"

"I hear a bunch of yelling and fighting...my mother yelling 'you can't have her'...'she doesn't belong to you'". You turned a bit to see him "what actually happened?" You asked.

Maul took a deep breath "your mother came to me after a bounty was placed on her...a five hundred thousand".

"credits!".

"Yes...after you were born, Elizabeth gave you to Jango before she asked me to kill her, after he died I lost were you went" he stopped and turned to you "I wanted to take you away from them and raise you myself".