Trust is important

Karn's pov
"Bhrata Yudhisthir's raj suya yagna is really important. I was thinking of postponing my and Asawari's wedding. Dont know what to do. I mean I know I wasn't right in breaking Panchali and Subhadra's promise but..." Arjun didnt know how to Express himself.
"I cant blame you Arjun...you cant see people in pain" I said.
It was weird for me when Arjun wanted to take a walk along with me. He seemed to share his worries with me. Was my relation with Arjun slowly converting from enmity to that of a friend? That's not a bad thing...is it?
"But I have caused pain to my wives" Arjun said.
Poor lad! I am pitying him now.
"You saved someone's entire life and as for Panchali and Subhadra...I am sure they will be alright." I tried to console Arjun. He nodded a little relieved by my words.
"Thank you Angraj...I appreciate your help" Arjun said flashing a genuine smile.

I appreciate your help" Arjun said flashing a genuine smile

I smiled back as I felt a familiarity in that smile

I smiled back as I felt a familiarity in that smile. It always seemed Arjun and I were too alike. He seemed like  the brother I never had...his features...his attitude...his behaviour resembled me a bit too much.
"You are staying until jyesth bhrata's raj suya yagna!" Arjun declaredand ran away not giving me a chance to speak. I reluctantly agreed. Anyway Panchali would kill me if I left her alone again.
Panchali! Thinking about her gives my heart an unspeakable pleasure I cant describe. She is truly my soulmate...the one I never thought I would have.
As I was lost in the thoughts of my beautiful wife I felt a shove in my arm. I turned around all cautious.
"Hey it's me!" It was Asawari.
I smiled not knowing what else to say. It was weird...she wanted me to win her in the swayamvar but then she was getting married to Arjun...things were a little weird.
"Pranipaat princess Asawari" I greeted trying to sound less awkward.
"How have you been?" Asawari asked enthusiastically.
"I am very fine...what about you?" I tried to continue with the decent friendly conversation when Asawari dropped a bomb shell with her next question.
"Why didnt you participate in my swayamvar?" She asked with a genuineness.
"Uhh...I...actually some work came up" I somehow managed to speak.
She.suddenly seemed all chirpy.
"That's okay Angraj!" She said smiling and patting my shoulders. I smiled back a little awkwardly. Was she okay?
"Oh my eye!" She suddenly cried with pain amd held her eye.
I was taken aback.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I think something went inside my eye." She said still covering her left eye.
"Cam you please help me?" She asked.
I didnt know what to do. I reluctantly agreed as I saw her rubbing her eye vigorously.
"Okay wait...calm down" I said holding her firmly calming her down. Then slowly I made her open her eye. There was nothing inside thus I blew some air trying to remove the unseen particle which was causing the irritation in her eye.
"I am okay now!" Asawari said smiling.
I was a little confused but I needed a chance to escape. Finding the opportunity I left.