Bhanumati's abduction

Subhadra's pov
Arya was definitely hiding something from me. He kept on avoiding me when I questioned him what he was doing with Duryodhan and Angraj. Arya was spending far too much time with Duryodhan and Angraj. Not that I had a problem with it but it was so unlikely of Arya. He always stayed away from them. Even jiji seems to be aware of the matter. Draupadi jiji and I though have a common grief a common  sharing point but we were not close. Since my arrival she had been staying in Anga thus we never got the right time to bond with one another. Thus I couldn't even ask Draupadi jiji of the matter.
I was pretending to sleep when I noticed Arya slowly sneaking out of his chamber. At 2am! Where was he going! Okay I had to find out! What were these people hiding from me!

Draupadi's pov
Arjun was being late as usual. Angraj and Duryodhan were already present at our decided spot. We would carry out our plan from there. I could t believe I was actually a part of this plan! I always wanted some adventure in my life but my father wont allow it in Panchal. Arjun like my father had no intention of dragging me along but All thanks to Angraj! He actually cared about my decision. Though he too was a little unsure about taking me along at such a dangerous mission but I was adamant. Duryodhan too supported me saying everything would be fine. Finally Atjun gave in and I was a part of this crazy plan. We were abducting the princess the night before her swayamvar! This was unbelievable! I was supremely excited but Bhrata Duryodhan seemed nervous. It was a life and death situation for him.
"You seem happy Panchali" Karn said as he noticed my face filled with glee and my wide smile plastered on my face.
"'I am happy arya! Thank you for allowing me to accompany you!" I replied .
"That's the problem Panchali! Why do you feel you need my permission for a task. I can give my suggestion but who am I to stop you from following your heart" Karn said yet again impressing me.
There was something about this man. His thoughts...his charm everything attracted me immensely towards him. His reapect towards woman and his belief in equal rights was something I always searched for in Arjun. But Arjun was not Karn. He did not believe in equality. He would stop arguing and agree to my words to stop the argument but I knew what he thought. He didn't believe in equal rights for men and women. I couldn't blame him though. In this society being an equalist was rare and Karn was truly an exception. Comparing Arjun to Karn was something I had frequently started doing. I knew how wrong it was but whenever I found some flaw in Arjun I found the contrast quality in Karn.
"Sorry...I had to sneak out from the chamber" Arjun said as he joined us.
Thus we started our journey towards Kalinga.
Duryodhan said that Bhanumati was somewhat expecting him . As we reached Kalinga we were taken aback to find such security in Kalinga. The king definitely had some suspicion towards his daughter. We had to sneak inside the palace. Duryodhan led the way followed by Karn and Arjun. I was between them for none trusted me to stay behind. The three warriors  strangled the gate guards swiftly and we could enter the palace without an ounce of sound.
We reached Bhanumati's chamber when Duryodhan said he would take it from there and we should wait for them outside. After a few moments Duryodhan came out with Bhanumati. She was well aware of Duryodhan's equation with the pandavas and thus was surprised to see Arjun. However we didnt have enough time to discuss Arjun's presence. We had successfully sneaked out Bhanumati. Our plan was successful and thus it was time to escape. As we tried to sneak out a female voice was heard in the palace. It was a very familiar one. Was this...but how was it possible?!
"Subhadra!" Arjun exclaimed with horror as we found the yadava princess captured by the guards looking at us helplessly.

Arjun's pov
I could feel my heart stop as I saw my wife surrounded by all those soldiers giving us wicked grins. Subhadra kept shouting for help when the king of Kalinga arrived the scene. Seeing his daughter with his rival kingdom prince he tried to control his temper. Duryodhan and Bhanumati were so helpless while Angraj and Panchali were standing still. My entire concentration was on my dear wife. What was she doing here!
"Let her go!" I shouted.
My voice diverted the king's attention towards us and as he noticed Subhadra he realised what a jackpot he had attained. The yadava princess was captured by his soldiers.
"What makes you think I will release her after you try to sneak my daughter out with this good for nothing prince!" The king exclaimed with anger.
"That doesnt mean you will capture my wife! Release her before I lose my calm!" I said irritated as hell.
"Release Subhadra! Dont forget she is not only a kulvadhu of Kuru dynasty but also a yadava princess! Sri Krishna's sister!" Angraj shouted.
I looked at him grateful for supporting me at this hour of need.
Angraj and I looked at one another. We knew what to do. We slowly signalled Panchali to escape with Bhanumati while Duryodhan was busy tackling the king. We sighed relief as we saw Panchali leave. We could focus on our fight now as Angraj and I started showering our arrows towards the soldiers. Within seconds the soldiers dropped down dead and Subhadra came running towards me but someone pulled her hand and she was pulled away from me. The Kalinga prince! Bhanumati's brother!
"I had doubted something was wrong as I heard Pitasree shouting. You have the audacity to enter our palace and kidnap our girl! And expect us to be kind to you!" The prince cried.
"We didnt kidnap her! She loves Duryodhan! She came with us willingly!" I said trying to clear the misunderstanding.
"Dont try to fool me Arjun! " the prince shouted back coiling his arms mercilessly around Subhadra hurting her in the process. My heart was bleeding as I saw her condition.
"Please let her go" I said desperately as my eyes began to water.
"Arjun! Gandivdhari Arjuna is crying! That's a treat to watch!" The prince shouted with an evil smirk. That was when I noticed the tears trickling down my cheeks. I had never cried for anyone. I felt sorrow and pity but never was I so moved that tears clouded my eyes. Subhadra looked at me tears filling her eyes.
Karn started aiming at the prince. I was too weak to fight but I somehow managed to pick up my bow and targeted towards the prince when Panchali's voice boomed across the palace.
"Arya!" We turned around to find Panchali surrounded by the palace guards.