Asawari's plan

Draupadi's pov
"This feels like a dream!" My husband whispered as he laid down beside me . The beautiful moonlight was an additional blow to our first night. He looked at me his eyes filled with love and desire. This was not new for me...earlier too he had witnessed me with the same sight. I couldn't Express my joy when I thought about our happy upcoming life. I really love this man and I am his first priority. This was a new feeling for me.
"I still can't believe you love me" he said looking at me with joy.  This was probably the thousandth time I had confesssd my feelings to him. But every five minutes he would ask me the same question forcing me to repeat . I didnt mind though. I love saying it.
"I love you!" I whispered again as he pulled me closer to him and locked his lips with mine not giving me an opportunity to speak furthur.  His lips were so soft and they hungrily devoured me indicating his desire for me. It made me feel so loved and powerful at the same time. I possessed so much power over the most powerful warrior of the entire Aryavrat. But all these feelings were subsided by my love for the young king of Anga. The power was not what I wanted...it was his love that made me so selfless and it was an emotion I had never experienced in my entire life.

Arjun's pov"How could you do this Arya! You promised me and Draupadi that you wouldn't remarry! And here you are again getting married! Do you even like the Magadh princess!?" Subhadra asked me frustrated this time

Arjun's pov
"How could you do this Arya! You promised me and Draupadi that you wouldn't remarry! And here you are again getting married! Do you even like the Magadh princess!?" Subhadra asked me frustrated this time.
I deserved it completely. As for her question the answer was no. I didn't like Asawari. But I couldnt see her critical condition either. Every single warrior had left her swayamvar implying that she would never get married. Her father was blaming her and her eyes were filled with tears. I couldnt see her condition and those words automatically escaped my lips. I knew I acted impulsively. I also knew I had wronged Panchali and Subhadra.  But I couldnt see Asawari's condition at that time.
"I am sorry Subhadra...I genuinely am...but I have given my word to the Magadh king that I will marry his daughter. Please try to forgive me" I could barely speak.

"Please send the wedding invite to your first wife

"Please send the wedding invite to your first wife. Let's see how easily she forgives you this time. Let's see if she will support her husband or her sister Subhadra this time" subhadra said having full confidence.
She was right though. I knew who Panchali would choose. She loves Subhadra like her sister. Moreover I knew I was at fault. I simply nodded as I began penning down my letter to Karn, my ex foe and recent friend.