Update

Sorry for the very long wait. I was gone off of Wattpad and AO3 for a very long time because of life, school, and me getting closer and closer to having to get a job and pay taxes. I have also put this story off because of my other story (Dripping Ebony and Grinning Ivory), so I apologize that I haven't touched this story in an extra long time. I am going to be revamping this story a bit. I don't which story I will do first, but it will happen. I am most likely removing the lime, because it was random and I cringe when looking back at it. It has haunted me throughout my break from Wattpad.

What do you guys think should be changed? Have any ideas? Any suggestions? Anything you want me to incorporate into the story? To change? I'm even willing to change scenes of the meeting between Bendy and the reader, or add more to it. Want the Reader and Bendy's exit from the studio to take longer? I can do that... probably. I can add more filler, if that's what you guys want. Don't ask for lime. I will not do that... probably. I will be going over this story and making the writing better, adding and removing things, and doing whatever I can to make sure this story doesn't come back to haunt me because I wrote something cringey. When I'm done, I will start making new chapters again. So you gotta hurry before I finalize any decisions. I'm not going over the story again after this last time (unless I have hit another epiphany and decided my writing sucks once again, but hopefully that won't happen).

Sorry again about how bad I am at keeping up with my stories. I would probably make a terrible professional author because I'm so bad at keeping up. Sorry to those of you who got mad that I was gone for so long. I would probably be annoyed too if an author of the story/stories I read did that. Anyway, I'll probably start writing tomorrow, or maybe tonight. Maybe now? It's kind of late where I live, but I feel very eager to write again.

Write as many comments as you want about what you think I should write for this story. I like reading comments and suggestions. I remember that I was always really excited whenever I got a Wattpad notification for a comment on one of my stories back when I was very active. I know it was probably only a year or two ago, but it feels like 3-4, and I feel like a different person now, like how I felt when I hit that epiphany in early highschool where I suddenly realized how cringe middle school me was, and how bad my writing in my middle school years was. That's why I rebooted "Your Demonic Soulmate" into "Dripping Ebony and blah blah blah" (that name I made for the story is annoyingly long and annoying to type despite how cool it sounds, lol). It was too embarrassingly bad to keep up for everyone to read. I don't understand why some people said, "No. It doesn't suck. I loved it? Why you rebbot it??? Plez give back Demonic Soulmat plez? Or I will combust?". I think someone even asked if they could have ownership of my story and continue it for me. I was so confused.

Okay, I'm done writing now. Ignore the shitty grammar on this update. I promise you my writing hasn't degraded. I just feel like being meme-y right now and that's affecting my grammar. I wrote this while tired and sugar hyped, so I'm going to cringe at this when I wake up in the morning, but I don't care. Okay, done writing for real. Bye.