8.

Stiles had just stepped out of the woods where his father had dropped him off, Aria behind him, their fae appearances had been hidden, glamoured to look human, and both were dressed in what looked to be human clothes.

They stepped to Noah's car and Stiles smirked at Noah's face as he saw his son and the girl with him, they both had two bags of stuff.

They were on their way to their new apartment when the fairy phone in Stiles' pocket beeped with a message.

"Oh, first case, alpha pack, broke customary talks, kidnapped two betas, hid scent. Alpha called us in. Oh, it's Derek, the akpha pack have come to Beacon." Stiles grinned at the thought of the battle to come.

Noah wondered what he had done, he had sent his kid to be turned into some punk looking kid.

They reached the new loft and Stiles led Noah up, talking all the way, anput his three years away, Noah's biggest shock was finding out Aria was basically his daughter in law.

He was impressed by the loft, then worried about how Stiles was going to deal with the alpha pack alone, he gaped as Stiles and Aria both dropped their glamours.

There before him stood a wild warrior with wings, and armour and weapons, with a mate at his side that looked like she stepped out if a magazine.

God his kid could never just be normal, nope, instead of his kid going all trees and flowers and nature, he got the wild, feral, warrior.

Aria grabbed her healers satchel and made sure her daggers were in place, and her fae side was hidden again, she would wait with Noah and the ones left behind at Derek's building.

Stiles made sure his weapons were strapped down, then hid his fae side away again, he looked like he had when Noah picked him up, just with weapons now.

Stiles made the call to Derek.

"This is the enforcer of Beacon, I understand you called for assistance, if it is acceptable I will be at your address in a few minutes with a healer, and a friend." He waited a few seconds then hung up.

"Well Derek is still as sour as ever. This is not going to be fun." He said before leading them back down stairs, where a blacked out SUV waited.

A gift from Maab for enforcer business, he helped Aria into the passenger side then jumped in and drove them to Dereks.

Derek was still staring at his phone, he would swear the enforcer was Stiles, when he said it out loud, Scott laughed until tears were in his eyes.

Derek noticed however that Scott was the only one laughing, Chris looked like he was thinking about it.

"It's possible, he did manage to escape from my father, and rescue Erica and Boyd, no normal human would be able to do that." Chris said with a scowl.

Before anyone else could add anything, Derek spun to look at his door, the entire group gathered could hear the lift, and the weres could hear three heartbeats.

Three loud knocks sounded at the door, and knowing it was the enforcer, Derek sent Peter to open it.

The pack was only half surprised when the enforcer wad Stiles, they were completely shocked with how he looked.

"Business first, gossip last." Stiles said as he noticed them about to start talking. "The alpha pack, Aria and dad will stay here with Lydia, Peter and Isaac. Scott will go home, and stay there. The rest of us, will go get the betas and I will deal with the alphas."

"That simple huh, you just come in and fix it all, how did you get to be an enforcer anyway?" Scott snapped.

Before things could go any further Noah cleared his throat and gave Scott the look, his patented mix of sheriff power and fatherly disappointment with a dash of wait until I tell your mother.

The look that hadn't worked on Stiles since he was about six, it did however send Scott running for hime, tail tucked between his legs.

Stiles snickered before looking at the remaining group and leading them out of the loft, dropping a kiss on Aria's lips on his way out.

Aria was left to answer questions from Lydia and Peter, Isaac just sat and listened to Lydia try and bully Aria into talking.

Aria just focused on her connection to Stiles, she knew he was a good warrior, but this was his first time against a were, let alone a pack of alpha weres.

Stiles walked straight into the downtown bank, and stared straight at the blind alpha.

"Alpha Deucalion, you are called to council for ignoring contact rules, what say you?" Stiles spoke clearly, his voice wrapped the room in feelings of cold and fear.

"I am an apex predator, the alpha of alphas, the demon wolf, I am death. What do I need with rules." He stated staring at the enforcer, trying to scare him away.

"You are in direct violation of the supernatural rules and laws, as set down by your sovreign Queen Maab. I hereby sentence you to death." Stiles spoke, his voice crackling with power.

The Hale pack stepped back as Deucalion threw himself at Stiles, and Stiles spun, pulling a pair of swords from his hips and twirling.

Within minutes the demon wolf lay on the ground gasping for breath, both swords stabbed into his chest a look of disbelief on his face, with a twist of his wrists Stiles cut the heart out of his chest and kicked it to land at Kali's feet.

"Alpha Kali what say you to your charge of breaking the laws?" Stiles spoke, the blood of Deucalion dripping off his blades onto the floor.

Neither Kali nor Ennis waited they both attacked Stiles together, he spun and twisted, their heads landed on the ground rolling across the floor.

The twin alpha's instantly dropped to a knee and bowed their heads.

"What say you to the charges?" He spoke.

"We were omega of our old pack, saved by Deucalion, promised better, only to be treated worse. We tried to help, we left the symbol so you would know we were here." They spoke almost in unison.

Stiles nodded and bound their arms in chains, before waving his arm to Derek to follow him further into the bank.