5.

It had been another year in fae, and for Stiles and Aria, today was the day, their vine bindings had reached completion, they would be bound together in fae ceremony.

Stiles had been taken to Maab and been cleaned up for his mating ceremony, he was dressed in fae leathers that were black with silver details.

Tight black leather pants with warrior boots both with silver buckles, silver rune pendants and silver chains, his front was covered in ceremonial black and silver armour his arms were bare and his wings were extended showing the fae world his pride in his mate to be.

His hair was still twisted and braided, more gems and protection pendants had been woven into his locks, but today a crown had been placed on his head, black and red with gold and blue flowers trimming the top.

Aria had been dragged to Tatiana to get ready, her hair had been braided, a red fae dress wrapped around her body, her wings open and proud.

A tiara was on her head it was gold and blue with black and red flowers trimming it, her feet were covered in delicate shoes made of red lace with gold threaded into the lace.

The fae world was decked out, the flowers and trees had even added to the festivities, blooming their best and adding natures blessing to their day.

Maab was officiating their mating ceremony, she was dressed in her formal dress, her crown on her head, wings on display, and a smile on her face, her grandson was being mated today.

Lucian was standing with Stiles, fae robes in place and a huge smile on his face, he was holding a small black metal box in his hands as he talked with Stiles while waiting.

The guests watched their Prince and smiled at how relaxed he seemed, chatting with his friend and they were happy to see his usual relaxed stance, they also noticed he had painted his nails in gold and blue for the day.

It was the tiny details the fae had come to know him for, his nails were painted in Aria's colors, his clothes were a perfect blend, showing his status as royal, yet his skill as a warrior, yet also allowing his wild side to show.

Aria appeared with Titania and walked down to Stiles, Titania stood with Aria a golden box held in her hands, the guests giggled as Stiles shot Aria a wink as he handed her a stem of bleeding heart flowers, to close the circle back to the day they first met.

Everyone watched as they spoke the mating ritual and blinked back tears as they see their mating bands placed on the others finger, they had chosen black bands with a vine pattern inlaid in gold.

Their party was full of dancing and drinking, the food was amazing, they ate, drank, partied and at the end of the night left to bind their mating.

They spent a few weeks alone, mostly inside Stiles' house, Aria had moved in with him and they had decorated it together, mostly they used neutral colors then added splashes of any color they wanted.

After their honeymoon of sorts they were back in the world, training and working, and planning for their move back to Beacon.

Maab had sent them to the hunters council to address their blatent disregard for the rules, they found absolute insanity.

Half the council tried to attack them for being other, the other half tried to defend them, it was worse than any of the fae had guessed.

Stiles ended it by flaring his wings and calling his armour, at the sight of a dark royal standing before them the entire council sat down.

It took Stiles hours to sort through the crap, at the end of it all he had a list of hunter families that sided with their attackers, he also had new markings on left shoulder blade, each kill he made added another branch, leaf or flower to the tree that had appeared.

Stiles set up the council in a new way, each month reports had to be sent, if any supes were killed proof must be submitted, eye color would not be accepted as proof, if the proof wasn't good enough the hunter or hunters would be charged, if it happened again Stiles would kill them.

The new rules were sent out to all hunters, with a number to call if they disagreed with the rules, Stiles had decided to visit any hunter that didn't like the new rules and audit their kill sheet.

Aria was proud of her mate, he was a warrior prince, and he refused to hide, he also sent the new hunter rules to all supernaturals and added that if any supernatural was breaking supe rules, to call a different number so it could be dealt with.

They returned to fairy and gave Maab the rules they set, and explained the decimation of half the hunters council, Maab was furious that her rules had been ignored and fed the wild hunt a list of hunters that needed to be looked into.

Stiles being the suspicious little shit that he is added Kate Argent and Gerard Argent to the list, if there was any chance of them being alive he wanted them found and dead.

The couple went to Aria's favorite garden and danced the way they used to before their mating ceremony, Stiles was once again bare foot and shirtless.

The couple were planning their story for when they went to Beacon, Stiles had been visiting family, and had met Aria, they had gotten together and as they were both legal had decided to move in together back in Beacon.

Now they just needed to utilise the fae assistance office to get Aria set up in the human world, in fae she was now Aria Stilinski, but in the human world she would have to be Aria Bloomfield, at least until her next birthday.