Acknowledgments

Acknowledgments

Once again I have to start by thanking my brother John for all his editing and general support. Tread On My Dreams is where his crazy Horcrux plotline came to life; it re-shaped the entire trilogy and I can't now imagine the story ever being without it. Also for his invaluable help crafting the senior Malfoys, who were two of the trickiest characters to get on the page but ended up being amongst my favourites, thanks to your feedback. And finally for having the most influence on this book's soundtrack, from Genesis to Depeche Mode to Nine Inch Nails, you've got great taste bro ;-)
To my mommy for sticking with me in the eleventh hour, proving it's never too late to tweak and get your grammar right. But especially for helping me keep my chin up when the world wasn't looking its brightest. I'll always be your Troll lol.
I have to give a special shout out to Samantha from the Wattpad FanFiction crew for being an incredible human being and giving me the chance to feature the first book in this series on the Wattpad home page. The response has been incredible and none of it would have been possible without you!
Finally to everyone else who has read and reviewed, followed and voted - THANK YOU! You are the reason why I've spent over a decade working on this crazy story, it just wouldn't be the same without you! And if you haven't voted or commented yet - PLEASE DO! What have you thought so far, have you been surprised, who are your favourite characters, where do you think the story is going next?!? I am DYING to hear from you fabulous people, I respond to every message, so don't be shy!
Right, that's it from me, back in a few days to start Book Three - I hope you all enjoy it as much as the first two!
With never ending love,
Hxxxxx

🎉 You've finished reading The Dream Trilogy Book Two: Tread On My Dreams (A Harry Potter FanFiction) 🎉