what are we doing with her

"Well I think we've come to a conclusion. Marie; one night in the Slammer for punching Gally-" Alby began to announce before he was abruptly interrupted.
"But he said I should be banished! Come one, he deserved it!" I shouted. There was no way in hell I was going into the Slammer, from what I had heard, even though no one had told me, it was definitely not a nice place. Gally is so against change, he's obsessed with order and everything being the same...people say it's because of what he saw during the Changing which even I'm not sure of. He was quick to interject when when Newt suggested I stay and become an official member of the Glade; said I should be banished but I'm pretty sure no one else (apart from his little troop of builders) is going to agree with him.
"One night in the Slammer, Marie. That's final. On another note, I want everything to run as normal. From what I've heard I don't think Marie is a threat, she knows just about as much as we do so...everyone back to work!" Alby concluded waving his hand around.

Most the Gladers scuttled through the wooden doorway leaving me, Alby, Newt and Minho in the hut.
"Thanks for not banishing me." I spoke up with a smile to which they all returned.
"No problem" Alby replied cheerily which rather surprised me "But you're still going in the Slammer." He added. Oh. The three of them led me outside and began marching me towards the Slammer which I hesitantly agreed to getting into. Alby and Minho left to go eat as soon as I was locked in leaving me with Newt.
"Hey, Gally says a lot of stupid things. You better not make a bloody habit out of this, alright?" Newt sighed leaning against the wall.
"Yeah, yeah I know. I said I was sorry he just...bugs me!" I moaned leaning back, hitting my head rather harshly on the wall behind me making me wince in pain.
"You'll be out in the morning, bright and early when the Runner's wake up. But for now, get some rest." He advised me before stretching his arm through the gaps in the door and giving me a friendly pat on the shoulder then getting up and began heading towards the Homestead. I had 't realised how tired I was until I yawned and practically fell asleep then, a few minutes later though I was fast asleep dreaming of tomorrow.

***
I de realise this was short, but I am busy with school and shit so I'll update short chapters every day (hopefully). Most chapters wont be as short as the last two but still no hugely long...thanks for the reads, I'm so happy! Thank you for reading, please comment, vote,share and all that stuff :) - M Xx