Sweet Boy/Lover Boy - Tsukishima Kei

I LOVE TSUKISHIMA... As I am writing this authors note. Me and my boyfriend got back together.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

December 17

The weatherman said that Miyagi would have a colder winter this year. The leaves are long gone, leaving skinny branches in their places. The ground covered in a foot of snow. That holiday feeling in the air.

Teacher Fukada, the class's history teacher,  is even wearing a holiday hat on their head. While other students pulled out their red scarfs and mittens. Our coats hanging by our chairs because of the cold. The last day of classes are today before the winter break starts and Coach let us off practice because he's in the holiday spirit and said he had some new limited edition holiday themed beer him, Shimada and Takinoue wanted to try.

Which works out. In a few days the whole team is going to Asahi's place for Secret Santa.

 I got Kageyama and Tsukishima got Kiyoko. Yeah so what? We told each other. We didn't know what to get them. 'What do you get for a guy?' is my issue and 'What do you get a girl?" was Tsukishima's. So we're going to a part of town with cute little shops to get something for them after class. We are gonna drop some things off at our homes and just meet each other there so we don't have to carry around our bags.

"So, we can see that the worlds history is depressing and filled with blood. Honestly if you write that on an exam I'll probably give you a pass." Teacher Fukada laughs as they finish off a lecture. They give us a bored sigh and turn to the whole class.

"Since you'll be having two weeks off you're gonna have to do some homework. Just 4 packages of work. Double sided, 10 pages each, short answer. It'll be easy." Teacher Fukada says and the whole class groans.

"Teacher Fukada ~" Some students whine and said teacher chuckles.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You still have work though. This is a college prep class. 1 package, 5 pages, double sided. Multiple choice, short answer." They say and the whole class smiles at the easy work.

"Well have a good two weeks. Be careful and don't do anything stupid. I'll leave you all for lunch." Teacher Fukada smiles at us. We greet them a bye and a happy holiday and they leave the class and the whole class starts eating their bentos.

Tadashi glances between Tsukishima and I and shakes his head in a disappointing matter.

"I cannot believe you told each other who you got for the Secret Santa." Tadashi frowns, shaking his chopsticks in the air.

"Careful. You're gonna drop your beef." Tsukishima sighs, motioning towards Tadashi's chopsticks with a bored expression.  A slice of warm beef in between the chopsticks. Tadashi's eye's widen before shoving it in his face.

"Well we didn't know what to get our people so we're just helping out each other. Did you get yours a gift?" I ask.

"Yes I did!" Tadashi frowns.

"What did you get them?" I ask and Tadashi frowns.

"Well if I say something it'll give it away!" He defends.

"Awe you're no fun." I pout as I eat some nato on top of rice. "You play too much by the rules." I sigh playfully and Tadashi and Tsukishima give me a blank stare.

"Yeah. Cause you are such the rebel." Tsukishima shrugs and Tadashi snickers. 

"The worst thing you've done is skip a homework assignment. And you didn't even do it on purpose. You had a cold." Tadashi says and I sigh.