What Sunsets do to People

Do you guys sneak out of your homes? I did once but got caught. I didn't even get a lecture my parents just stared at me. It was the whole 'not upset bu disappointed.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 26

Tsukishima POV

"You're such a Mama's boy Tsukishima Kei." Y/n teases as we walk through the grocery store a basket in each of our hands.

"Shut up." I sigh as she throws in some onions to her cart. She swings herself around and smiles at me.

She really does look different. I wonder what stars do to people and how you view them. Maybe she sees me differently to. Maybe I want her too.

"Hey. Girls like mama's boys more than boys who are disrespectful to their mother." She smirks at me. "That's why so many girls have a crush on Kou. He's a Mama's boy." She says.

"If you and I didn't become friends and were only members of the same club I wouldn't think you were so sweet." She says as we continue to do some mid-week grocery shopping for our parents.  We each grab a pack of strawberries and I give her a look that I can't even describe.

"What do you mean?" I sigh as she grabs a water melon. She struggles to pick it up so I place it in her basket. The weight takes a tole on her so I just move it to mine for now. She gives me a thankful smile.

"See that's what I mean." She says softly. "You may not think it but I think you are so sweet Tsukishima. The sweetest boy of all the sweetest boys I know." She looks at her watermelon in my basket. "Thank you Tsukishima."

I feel myself grow warm in my chest at her words. She said it so kindly. So sure of her thoughts. Somebody speaking has never made me nervous before. I don't know why she does it.

"Thanks and y-you're welcome." I mumble. She catches on to my nervousness but chooses not to point it out.

We continue going through the fresh produce isle and make our way to the snacks. Y/n grabs handfuls of candy packs while I get a pack of those strawberry grandma candies. 

"A lot of the boys in the class aren't as nice to their mother's as you and a lot of the girls notice how cute you are." She says. "They talk to me about how cute you are to me." She says. She says it without an ounce of distaste.

We check out and we carry the bags to my place. It's my place first then hers. I live closer and I have frozens with me so I'll just walk her home once we put it away. 

I carry her bag of groceries with the melon in it while she carries one of my lighter ones. 4 bags, me holding 3 - 2 of mine and 1 of Y/n's and then Y/n holding 1.

"Are your parents home Tsukishima?" She asks and I nod. With that she smiles. "I'm exited to meet you Dad and the Mama's boy's mother." She teases.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 26

Y/n POV

"Pardon the intrusion." I say as I enter the Tsukishima house hold. Tsukishima and I both slip off our shoes while, who I assume are his parents feet pad down the stairs.

His Dad walks down first. He is where Tsukishima obviously gets all of his height from. They have the same hair, except his father's is a little grey. He doesn't look that much older then my Mom. Maybe somewhere in his early to mid 40's, along with his mother.