Cats and Cafes and a boy and a girl

Enjoy! Still talking to my ex <3 he said he still loves me, I might haves said it too 

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 10

Y/n POV

I where some comfortable clothes for Tsukishima and my day together. I'm glad I get to know a new friend a little more.

I slip into my favourite (insert casual/cute outfit) and sit in front of my mirror and do my skin care and some (make up look).

Mom slips into my room and lays on my bed. She grabs one of my pillows and hugs it over her stomach.

"Hey sweetie?"

"Yeah Mom?"

"Be honest with me Y/n." She says and I raise my brow.

"Okay?"

"Is this a date?" Mom laughs and I frown going back to doing my skincare and or make up. Being careful around the bruises on my nose under the bandage Koushi re did when I woke up this morning.

"No Mom." I sigh. "Tsukishima's just a friend. Seriously, we only met last week. I'm not gonna go on a date with someone I barely know." I say and she nods approvingly.

"Good. This Tsukishima guy can be a complete creep." She says proudly.  "Koushi is making mapu tofu for dinner tonight but we don't have any tofu. Can you go to the store quickly and get me some? You can keep the change." She asks, handing me some money.

"Okay I will." I say and she smiles at me.

"Thanks sweetie." She says.

I finish getting ready and Mom and I make out way to the living room where Koushi is doing some school work on the kitchen island. We have a tiny island/breakfast bar instead of a dining table.

"Oh hey you two." He greets.

"Do you guys want me to get you anything from the cafe?" I ask and the two shake their heads.

"No its alright, I have work until late in the day again." Mom sighs and I frown. We move to the couch and I lean my head Mom's lap and play with her hands. Koushi joins and goes to Mom's other side leaning his head on Mom's shoulder.

I play with Mom's wedding ring and engagement ring. Dad's rings are in a nice box next to a picture of him we keep on a small table at the hallway at the entrance of our home.

"Hmm. I raised good kids." Mom compliments as she moves her hands to pat both Koushi and my heads. I hear her sigh and she shakes us off of her.

"I need to take a shower before I get ready for work. Y/n make sure to get home safe okay?" 

"Yes Mom." 

Mom blows both Koushi and I a kiss and walks back to her room to start showering. Me and Koushi talk for a bit and then I get a text.

──────

Kei Tsukishima (Just now)

Hey, I'm at your front door now.

Y/n Sugawara (Just now)

Okay I'm comig le mr put on my shors.

──────

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 10