☆/Epilogue/☽

Here is the epilogue! This is the last chapter of the book and if you made it this far thank you so much! This is the best book I've written so far. BTW I wrote this before I wrote the wedding chapter because that one is long.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 14

3rd POV

Y/n Sugawara-Tsukishima - 29

Kei Tsukishima -29

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kei enters his apartment with a relieved sigh. The rain storm made the trains delayed. He was to be home at nine, instead he got home at eleven, just at the cusp of midnight. He slips his damp shoes of and keeps his umbrella on the mat by the door and hangs up his coat.

He looks to the couch and his face softens at his wife's sleeping figure. Her body curled up on  end of the couch, the television silently playing the news and a pillow in between her arms.

"Hey Angel." Kei gently strokes his wife's face in attempt to wake her up. She opens her eyes and lets out a relieved sigh as she looks at her husband. He offers her a small smile before kissing her lips softly.

"Kei. I was worried about you." Y/n said softly, bringing her hand up to his forehead, pushing back his damped hair from his face.

Kei is aware of Y/n's worry when either of them commute due to what happened to her father.

"Sorry Love." He says gently. "How was your day off?" Kei asks as Y/n moves to sit up as the pair walk into their shared room.

"Kiyoko and Ryu came over with Akio. I made him cry." Y/n pouts as Kei begins to get ready for a quick soak in the bath.

"How did you make a baby cry this time?" Kei asks as he slips his boxers off, replacing them with a towel around his waist. 

"I was feeding him some breast milk Kiyoko pumped into a bottle and I spilt it all over him. The nipple of the bottle wasn't on properly." Y/n says as she takes off her clothes. Deciding she is going to join Kei in his bath.

"Again?" Kei teases as they go into the bathroom. Kei beginning to run the tub.

"Yes again! I told you I'm not good with babies." Y/n states as they both slip into the tub. Y/n's back against Kei's firm chest.

"Well if we do decide to have kids. When the time is right. We can use Ryu and Kiyoko has a handbook on how babies work." Kei says and Y/n smiles as she leans further into Kei. Her head leaning back to rest against Kei's broad shoulder.

The pair spoke about having kids before. Saying they weren't going to try anytime soon, but if by accident Y/n did become pregnant they would move into a bigger home.

"Yeah. Ryu is so in love with his family I don't think he'll mind an excuse to talk about them more." Y/n laughs.

Y/n grabs Kei's left hand with her own and raise both in the air.

"Hmm 15 year old me would be so shocked that I got so lucky with my first love." Y/n laughs as she hooks both of their ring finger together.

"15 year old me would also be shocked. Especially after your ass rejected me." Kei teases, pinching her hip and Y/n smacks his arm playfully.

"Shut up! We're married now aren't we?" She says and Kei smiles coyly.

"Yes we are." 

"I'm glad I confessed for the second time first." Y/n says as she sets both their hands down back into the tub.

"I'll say 'it' first when you want me to." Kei smiles at Y/n and kisses her cheek.

"Okay." Y/n grins.

 First loves and happy endings. Something that is usually shown in a big way. Words written in the sky. Proposals on a jumbo-torun. Professing you're in love with someone before they bored a plane. Objecting at a marriage ceremony. Running away together.

But Y/n and Kei were happy with the simple things. Normal people being domestic and living quietly in their home. They don't need to be special people, just special to each other. They don't need to be rich or the best married couple. They just need to be the best for each other.

Being comforted by the fact that their love was in everyday gestures instead of grand ones once a year. Making breakfast, listening, comforting, holding each other.

  Being firsts and Last loves were enough for them already.

The two still don't know what they mean by 'it.' They assume 'it' changes every now and then. It means ; 'I'm sorry,' 'I love you.' 

And they are going to take turns saying 'it' first forever.

Their love story wasn't grand but it was theirs.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written August 15, 2021

Released August 16, 2021