Chapter 8: Sleepover

Note: Art is not mine btw

Killua POV

Since Gon's aunt is away for her business trip we're having a sleepover at the house. Not gonna lie, I was actually pretty excited. It's been so long since all four of us have done something together. It was refreshing.

Gon and I were in charge of snacks while Pika and old man oreo were in charge of planning activities. We just got back from the store with a boat load of snack. I was quite suprised that this island had chocolate robots but I'm not gonna complain. Chocolate robots are my life. There is not a single thing in the world I love more than chocolate robots. 'That's cap.' Anyways...

We got the living room set up, we moved the couch and love see into the corner of the room so the floor was clear. We had four sleeping bags, a bunch of pillows and blankets, and a table in the middle with our snacks. Kurapika pulled out a piece of paper and started telling us what they had planned for tonight. Me and Gon sat on one side of the table, Pika and Oreo on the other.

"So..." Kurapika began looking at the paper. "We have different options for four activities we have planned for tonight. First activity will be movies, second, video games, third, board/card games, and fourth, 'other' games." Kurapika finished setting the paper down.

"'Other' games?" Gon asked tilting his head to the side with a confused face. 'Why is everything Gon does so damn cute!'

"You'll find out when we get to it Gon." Leorio said waving his hand at Gon in a dismissive manner.

"Ok then?" Gon said clearly.

"Anyways what movie do you guys wanna watch." Kurapika said pulling out a few movie cases. "Me and Leorio rented a couple movies to choose from. You guys can pick."

I looked at our options and realized they were all horror movies. 'IT: Chapter 2', 'Sinister', and 'The Invisible Man'. I looked towards Gon and saw he was shaking.

"You ok Gon? We don't have to watch them if you don't-"

"No no no! It's fine!" Gon cut me off.

"You sure?" I ask

"Promise. Can I pick?"

The three of us agree and Gon went up to the three movie cases and intensively scanned his option as if he didn't pick the right one something terrible would happen. After a few moments Gon went with 'The Invisible Man'.

"Ok, I'll go make the popcorn." I say and got up to go to the kitchen. While I was in there I heard whispering, I couldn't make out what they were saying but I do know I heard Gon whisper shout, "NO WE'RE NOT, SHUT UP!" 'I wonder what they're talking about?' I thought to myself as I put the popcorn in the microwave and setting it to two and a half minutes as I wait by it.

There's something I don't get though. Why am I still constantly thinking about Gon? I've been here on Whale Island with Gon for the past month. I thought me being here with him with make the curse go away, but on the contrary, it's gotten worse. Gon won't get out of my head no matter how hard I try. The more I think about him, the more I find him absolutely irresistible. His black hair with green accents blending perfectly together, his slim but fit body, his facial structure that looks like it was sculpted by the heavens itself, his smile that never files to blind me with it's light, and his golden brown eyes that completely immobilize me every time I look onto their dark glow.